Misc You Guys Like Metal?

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see the Black album available for like 5 dollars regularly at Best Buy. Want to get it jut to have in my collection b/c it's a huge album, but really only dig two albums by Metallica ("And Justice ..." and "Ride the Lightening")

Not into Thrash Metal really. Even Slayer it's only a few tracks I like, can't check out a whole album out.

But the tracks I dig from both bands I love.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any Iron Maiden fans?
Never heard an album, but alleged;y they birth the foundation of all the bands I uses to love (Killswitch, Chimaira, Lamb of God, God Forbid, Unearth). always wanted to check Iron Maiden out.

I have all of this bands albums, they were my thing for a while, but don't really dig it anymore. Prolly one of the most interesting new bands ... this is their best collection ...
Vibration/Colour/Frequency, by Toothgrinder

good tracks

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I see the Black album available for like 5 dollars regularly at Best Buy. Want to get it jut to have in my collection b/c it's a huge album, but really only dig two albums by Metallica ("And Justice ..." and "Ride the Lightening")

Not into Thrash Metal really. Even Slayer it's only a few tracks I like, can't check out a whole album out.

That's too bad because thrash is awesome

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

The Black Album is just good overall music. Even non metal/rock fans dig it.

My favorite Metallica album is Master of Puppets. Every track is good but still raw.
....And justice for all is their biggest underachieving album during their golden years.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really hate Soundgarden got clumped into grunge cause their earlier work and Badmotorfinger is classic heavy metal. Chris Cornell also is arguably the greatest metal/rock vocalist.

Also a big fan of Pain of Salvation

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any NYC fans want two Tickets to Gojira/Tesseract at a discounted price?

Two strong outfits in a popular, new NYC venue. Have a great Sunday evening in October. PM for details.Limited time only.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Those breakdowns, lead guitars, and polyrhtymns :blessed: The best of new school an progression has to offer. finally got to se them live, they sucked because their guitarist died and they desperately need a bigger budget and second guitarist. Bu so good on record ... :patrice: