You have to be somewhat flashy in order to get women , it’s a FACT

What does the church say on this stance?

• Amen

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Blasphemy

Votes: 29 50.9%

• Total voters

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nap -> ATL
being in shape and wearing nice fitting clothes will get u far

u can definitely attract a lot of attention from women being flashy though. (Probably not the type of attention u want depending on the breh)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You specifically said that women wont care if you spend money if your car isnt right.

When i was dating my wife she later told me that when i bought my new car while we were dating she wasnt impressed at all and was disappointed because she thought that meant i would have less money to do the things she actually cares about.

Clothes/money has never worked for me, what works for me is making women laugh, (which has gotten me more ass than anything else and its not even remotely close) and figuring out what women like that they think nikkas wont accommodate, like plays, crafting, cooking classes, etc....
Wow she sounds smart if she put together that a new car = car payments = less cash flow :ohhh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
definitely not white women. and if you disagree, you haven’t messed with a lot of white women. i hate to say it, but white women do not care about the type of clothes you’re wearing or car you’re driving as much as many of our sisters do.

a clean, unassuming fit (no labels, a tee, a pair of basic denim and a $60 pair of Vans) and a honda civic won’t turn off your average white woman in the way it might a black girl from the hood.

the labels your average black woman’s eyes are scouring your body to locate are insignificant to white women.

:unimpressed:
White women don’t even care if you have a haircut.

Matter of fact they prefer the rough look

BEN23

All Star
Daps
Nah. You just need to LOOK good. You don't need the flash. Being flashy won't stop you from getting p*ssy, but it's not necessary either.

Looking like a bum will stop you from getting p*ssy tho.
LOOK GOOD...WRONG....IN TODAYS WORLD YOU HAVE TO LOOK LIKE MONEY OR BE KNOW TO HAVE MONEY...

Daps
definitely not white women. and if you disagree, you haven’t messed with a lot of white women. i hate to say it, but white women do not care about the type of clothes you’re wearing or car you’re driving as much as many of our sisters do.

a clean, unassuming fit (no labels, a tee, a pair of basic denim and a $60 pair of Vans) and a honda civic won’t turn off your average white woman in the way it might a black girl from the hood.

the labels your average black woman’s eyes are scouring your body to locate are insignificant to white women.

:unimpressed:
Very spot on.. I grew up in a middle class suburb in the 80's and 90's.. Went to school with a lot of white kids and we hardly had any discussions about designer shoes and clothes.. We pretty much wore whatever.. It's not until I started interacting more with other black kids that I noticed this emphasis on name brand shoes and clothes.. I always thought it was the silliest thing lol.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
jeremy-meeks-in-court-720x540.jpg

@Magic Mulatto what guard number do you think he got on the top, sides and back??

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Very true.

But Flash is different to different women.

Dumb women are impressed by Cars, jewerly and Clothes.

Wise women are impressed by real sustained security. Your family background. Property holdings, businesses and connections.
:mjpls::troll: :mjpls: