You know, one of the things i've always admired about Austin

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Was that he always kept Pillman's necklace around himself, probably in some way aside from being a tribute to Pillman, was that I think he admitted that tag teaming with Pillman helped him a great deal.

Not sure what he taught Austin, but Pillman was always better than him on the mic, and i'm sure that's one thing he helped Austin with. So when he died, he not only kept it as a tribute but in a way a giving him a spiritual championship when he won it for the first time, something that Pillman would never get to hold.

Kind of like fulfilling both of their destines to make it to the big time.

stone-cold-steve-austin-bio.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was that he always kept Pillman's necklace around himself, probably in some way aside from being a tribute to Pillman, was that I think he admitted that tag teaming with Pillman helped him a great deal.

Not sure what he taught Austin, but Pillman was always better than him on the mic, and i'm sure that's one thing he helped Austin with. So when he died, he not only kept it as a tribute but in a way a giving him a spiritual championship when he won it for the first time, something that Pillman would never get to hold.

Kind of like fulfilling both of their destines to make it to the big time.

stone-cold-steve-austin-bio.png
When did he stop wearing it?

Always reminded me of DDP & his rib tape