You Larry Holmes ass nikkas are ruining the Booth

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Y'all make the same threads every gotdamn day :mindblown:
How can y'all understand how to use the internet, but not understand the effects of the internet age on music? Mfs steady complaining about rap is trash, but the only things you quote to support that claim is the radio and the XXL freshman list. It's fukking 2016, everybody with a laptop can make music. If you want to find lyricists and shyt you have to do a little more than open up a magazine and expect the greatest rappers of this generation to be spoon fed to you.
Even that is a half truth, Kendrick sold 320k his first week with TPAB. Young Thug did less than 30k with Barter 6. Even Future the biggest trap rapper made less sales than Cole and Kendrick with DS2, so miss me with that, real rap isn't promoted bullshyt. Y'all wanna hear dope rappers but put forth zero effort towards finding them.

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Let your feelings get hurt on the internet brehs

Lil uzi vert is a thing future has fans lil yatchy hasn't been laughed out a studio yet etc etc etc etc etc etc.....it more of those shytty motherfukkers than actual spitters nowadays.... shyt its like 20 lil uzi verts to 1 Kendrick and that's a sick ratio

But with all that being said I will say this I mostly agree with you but

Get out your feelings breh it's a hip hop forum to discuss hip hop related things...shytting on horrible mumble rappers is ok.....people saying they like said mumble rappers is also ok......that's what the board is for.....welcome to the Internet where your opinion sucks and everybody hates you......

Also :umad::umad::umad::umad:

:troll:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trolls, attention seekers and stans ruining it I think. Hard to have discussion cause they act like emotional scorned bytches. It's like 2 extreme, psychotic haters or dikkriding stans instead of the music being the focus. It's pathetic so called adults act like that.

The repetitive moaning threads don't really help either, there is a bunch of dope artists and lyricists out there still making music and yes could name a bunch of names so it seems like it's just easier to complain than actually go and listen to the shyt properly. I'm always listening to new Hip Hop.

Last edited:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Let your feelings get hurt on the internet brehs

Lil uzi vert is a thing future has fans lil yatchy hasn't been laughed out a studio yet etc etc etc etc etc etc.....it more of those shytty motherfukkers than actual spitters nowadays.... shyt its like 20 lil uzi verts to 1 Kendrick and that's a sick ratio

But with all that being said I will say this I mostly agree with you but

Get out your feelings breh it's a hip hop forum to discuss hip hop related things...shytting on horrible mumble rappers is ok.....people saying they like said mumble rappers is also ok......that's what the board is for.....welcome to the Internet where your opinion sucks and everybody hates you......

Also :umad::umad::umad::umad:

:troll:
The reason there are 20 lil uzis to 1 Kendrick is because there are far more average people than there are talented. For someone who isn't talented it's in their best interest to build a name off their image and adapt the popular sound. That's what 90% of these soundcloud rappers are doing. Nobody in their feelings famo, you just lack a rebuttal

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Culture vulture cacs fukked up hip hop and the booth . they're frauds

Trolls, attention seekers and stans ruining it I think. Hard to have discussion cause they act like emotional scorned bytches. It's like 2 extreme, psychotic haters or dikkriding stans instead of the music being the focus. It's pathetic so called adults act like that.

The repetitive moaning thread don't really help either, there is a bunch of dope artists and lyricists out there still making music and yes could name a bunch of names so it seems like it's just easier to complain than actually go and listen to the shyt properly. I'm always listening to new Hip Hop.

lol @ both these posts being back to back with sneak disses to each other :dead:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Culture vulture cacs fukked up hip hop and the booth . they're frauds
Pretty much describing yourself, how can you not be a fraud when you use a fraudulent alias? That had to be changed because it was so fraudulent? You created a whole new fake alias to troll and don't post under your real account. You are the epitome of a troll and fraud.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
The reason there are 20 lil uzis to 1 Kendrick is because there are far more average people than there are talented. For someone who isn't talented it's in their best interest to build a name off their image and adapt the popular sound. That's what 90% of these soundcloud rappers are doing. Nobody in their feelings famo, you just lack a rebuttal
no my rebuttal is learn to Internet. I agree with your stance...I do but get out your feelings because you sound angry... Every side has valid points that's why we are here to discuss it

Last edited:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
who are these lyricist you talk of, @DarkSkinSamurai ???
you might be the middle man i was looking for to inform me on such things.
i don't have time to search through the garbage, you know,i have bills to pay and that sort of stuff
:feedme:put me on!!
What sound do you wanna hear? Regional? 90s replicas?
Vince Staples is good, I'd start with Progressive 2 or Hell Can Wait.
Newest lyrical project I'm fukking with is iiiDrops by Joey Purp.
Isaiah Rashad is good, listen to both of his projects.
Earl Sweatshirt, Freddie Gibbs. PM if you want more

Not The Ruler O9

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much describing yourself, how can you not be a fraud when you use a fraudulent alias? That had to be changed because it was so fraudulent? You created a whole new fake alias to troll and don't post under your real account. You are the epitome of a troll and fraud.

You are a fraud who's been exposed. :stopitslime:

Be European brehs. Favourite :francis:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin

The repetitive moaning thread don't really help either, there is a bunch of dope artists and lyricists out there still making music and yes could name a bunch of names so it seems like it's just easier to complain than actually go and listen to the shyt properly. I'm always listening to new Hip Hop.
I agree with this too but that's hilarious coming from you...you are single-handedly the reason k rino gets dissed on this forum....