You ready for Pacquiao vs JMM IV?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't know if a near 40 year old Marquez has in him to fight the perfect match one again, I said the same thing before JMM 3 though, so lets see how this plays out

I'm not that excited for this one I have a feeling JMM will get sparked

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Yeah, I simply can't buy this, and have no excitement about the match, because some type of fukkery is guaranteed to go down, I mean all three matches.....................

yup. Plus I'll just catch it on HBO the next week. I thought Paq was suppose to fight Cotto?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yup. Plus I'll just catch it on HBO the next week. I thought Paq was suppose to fight Cotto?

Arum is blowing smoke, a Cotto fight won't happen since he's adamant on no catchweight, but it's also simple economics, Manny's stock has tremendously fallen with his 2 back to back l's, and his PPV numbers have decreased tremendously, there is no guarantee Arum would be able pay huge guarantees to both fighters, with his shaky ppv numbers lately

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm hearing whispers the JMM 4 fight wll be at a 142-143 catch weight:snoop:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
pacman will probably lose this one

which sets up him and money for sure

cause with those 2 L's will force manny to take the pay cut.
Floyd might not even want the fight at that point though because he'll say Manny doesn't deserve it with the 2 L's, and because the hype will really have died down by then.

If JMM juices again like he seemed to have juiced for the last one, i see him winning with ease...especially with Pacman likely getting screwed again. :pachaha:

Daps
This fight can't happen again. The fukk? Is there really nobody for Manny to fight? Arum is really fukking with dudes money and legacy.

If JMM beats him then what? A 5th fight?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
1. No two boxers should fight each other four times, speaks volumes about the past 3 decisions.

2. Not watching because someone will be jerked again.

3. Manny needs to stop ducking, excuses are being exposed little by little.

4. Needs to avenge his "loss" vs. Bradley.