You ready for Pacquiao vs JMM IV?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Tell me again what specific rounds JMM won. :mjpls:
Im at work right now so I'll leave the specific round by round breakdown for someone that has the time to go in...

The rounds were close but I had it 8 rounds to 4 easy for JMM...He landed the cleaner more effective punches and controlled the pace of the fight from the opening bell...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Pac sold 900k PPV against an unknown fighter... and you say his stock dropped :heh:

According to Arum fakkit:pacspit:

Pacquiao-Bradley drew only 700,000 buys

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/369266/pacquiao-cool-on-november-fight

His own people once again exposing his lies, they had enough with the charade,The fight only did 700,000, his stock has plummeted tremendously, Miguel Cotto PPV numbers usually average around 500-700, and Cotto made more guaranteed Money than Manny has made in his career.

:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So JMM got cheated but Bradley whooped Manny's ass? :childplease:

The Bradley fight could have went 5-7 anyway, with a couple close rounds, and Manny getting dominated in 4 of the last 5 rounds, Marquez 3 on the other hand JMM clearly won at least 9-10 rounds

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The fukk?!

That's the exact opposite of the general consensus among press row and damn near every boxer on Twitter. I remember the tweets that night, damn near every fighter said JMM won.

Even his stable mate Amir Khan went on air and said Manny lost.

Yeah thats cool and all but we all know their opinions don't trumpet those of Majestic Pape. The fukk doe pro boxers and boxing experts know. :shaq2:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
According to Arum fakkit:pacspit:

Pacquiao-Bradley drew only 700,000 buys

Pacquiao Cool On November Fight | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

His own people once again exposing his lies, they had enough with the charade,The fight only did 700,000, his stock has plummeted tremendously, Miguel Cotto PPV numbers usually average around 500-700, and Cotto made more guaranteed Money than Manny has made in his career.

:umad:

You suck the meat off Floyd dikk daily and you calling me a fakkit? nikka I'll smack your lips off..

The Manilla Report is now our goto sourse for info on PPV #s????? shyt was an abvious typo. He put a 7 instead of a 9.. Go ahead and spread more misinformation bytchboy... Cotto has never been guaranteed above 20 mill for a fight.. Nice try though

Speaking of millions Pac just passed Federer LeBron and Tiger Woods putting him at #2 highest paid athlete in the world..

Go see what he's worth :smugdraper:

Manny Pacquiao - Forbes

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You suck the meat off Floyd dikk daily and you calling me a fakkit? nikka I'll smack your lips off..

The Manilla Report is now our goto sourse for info on PPV #s????? shyt was an abvious typo. He put a 7 instead of a 9.. Go ahead and spread more misinformation bytchboy... Cotto has never been guaranteed above 20 mill for a fight.. Nice try though

Speaking of millions Pac just passed Federer LeBron and Tiger Woods putting him at #2 highest paid athlete in the world..

Go see what he's worth :smugdraper:

Manny Pacquiao - Forbes
:bryan:

:deadrose:

Oh so Manilla reports is not credible for this instance but you have used them in the past huh, you're predictable there are plenty articles on the net about the fight doing 700,000 why don't you Google it up. I guess they all made typo's too huh, you hide for hours and this the best you come with, go hide back in your hole bytch boy

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:bryan:

:deadrose:

Oh so Manilla reports is not credible for this instance but you have used them in the past huh, you're predictable there are plenty articles on the net about the fight doing 700,000 why don't you Google it up. I guess they all made typo's too huh , you hide for hours and this the best you come with, go hide back in your hole bytch boy

Notice how the Manilla report article was the original source of the misinformation... the person who wrote the article has ZERO ties to HBO or Top Rank..., And people ran with it like the ignorant sheep they are...all it does it just hurts your credibility along with these ignoramus who used it as a credible source FOR PPV NUMBERS..:ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Notice how the Manilla report article was the original source of the misinformation... the person who wrote the article has ZERO ties to HBO or Top Rank..., And people ran with it like the ignorant sheep they are...all it does it just hurts your credibility along with these ignoramus who used it as a credible source FOR PPV NUMBERS..:ohlawd:

You quick to call something not credible, but did HBO release the official numbers?????????????????????????

What are they hidings so much, the Cotto May fight numbers was released in like 2 days....

So your word is more credible the numerous boxing sites, and a known Manny propaganda site that have spent years defending and building hype for Manny:youngsabo: