You ready for Pacquiao vs JMM IV?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'll buy the fight because even though it is unneccessary, we all know from a strictly entertainming/boxing perspective it should be a very good fight.

I do expect Manny to finish this fight this time. I gotta assume losing to Bradley on that "decision" has awaken him and his dealer. That said, I'd rather see this fight than him fight Cotto or Bradley again, and I don't know who else he could face (well, other than, you know, which ain't happening).

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I don't wanna see this fight again. True fans know that Juan won the last fight and maybe all of them to be honest with you. Even in a fourth fight i think the refs would give Manny the decision to make up for the Bradley fight. Thus, screwing JMM again.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I don't wanna see this fight again. True fans know that Juan won the last fight and maybe all of them to be honest with you. Even in a fourth fight i think the refs would give Manny the decision to make up for the Bradley fight. Thus, screwing JMM again.

Nobody watching that fight without bias would be so adamant about JMM winning that fight. Manny clearly won more rounds.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
in Mexico huh...well, I doubt the cartel will let another shoddy decision take place :youngsabo:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Nobody watching that fight without bias would be so adamant about JMM winning that fight. Manny clearly won more rounds.

The fukk?!

That's the exact opposite of the general consensus among press row and damn near every boxer on Twitter. I remember the tweets that night, damn near every fighter said JMM won.

Even his stable mate Amir Khan went on air and said Manny lost.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Arum is blowing smoke, a Cotto fight won't happen since he's adamant on no catchweight, but it's also simple economics, Manny's stock has tremendously fallen with his 2 back to back l's, and his PPV numbers have decreased tremendously, there is no guarantee Arum would be able pay huge guarantees to both fighters, with his shaky ppv numbers lately

Pac sold 900k PPV against an unknown fighter... and you say his stock dropped :heh: