'You' | Season 2 | Netflix

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
you’re right. The whole premise of the show is about a serial killer that gets overlooked because of his skin color. But the pleasure of watching it comes from the fukkery filled situations he finds himself in, which culminates in him having to off people.

THIS

The main draw of the show is the constant fukkeration.

It's not a good show technically but it's entertaining as shyt.

As a breh who lives in a hipstery part of LA, the way the shows clowns that aspect of the city is funny

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
THIS

The main draw of the show is the constant fukkeration.

It's not a good show technically but it's entertaining as shyt.

As a breh who lives in a hipstery part of LA, the way the shows clowns that aspect of the city is funny
thats why Ima skip the rest of season 1. i wanna see if the LA fukkery s entertaining. looks like he be in silverlake and echo park from the little previews i saw

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think season 1 was better. Never really took this show seriously as it’s more of a guilty pleasure type thing that you watch with your girl, but Season 2 has dumb stuff like walking into a storage room where you’re holding a dead body in a glass cage and not locking the door so your crazy ex can just burst in and catch you red handed :stopitslime: Candace being Sherlock Holmes but not going to the cops because “I want to show you who you really are” and “I will protect Love and her family” was even more laughable than when Batman refuses Superman’s help to clean Gotham because “it’s my City!!” :mjlol: (I think they realized how stupid that was and tried the whole “no one believed her” angle)

Removing your mask because some kiddie fiddler said y’all alike.

Honestly, season 2 is full of dumb shyt. It was still fun in a mindless way. And it has probably the only likeable character in the show. The real Will that went to Thailand or wherever the fukk he went.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my chick just finshed season 1 yesterday. The fukkery in season 1 :banderas:. I don't know how season 2 is going to top that. I watched the first episode of season 2 and I already can tell it's not going to be as good as the first one.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
5nRLyDr.jpg