'You' | Season 2 | Netflix

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Season 1 just had a certain ambience that Season 2 lacked, it was still worth watching but fell flat in comparison. Candace angle was trash and even the twist towards the end was meh.

Ellie, Forty, and Real Will all did their thing though. Hopefully season 3 gets back on track.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yoooooooooooooooooooo

The YOU Season 2 SECRET TWIST Everyone Missed!

:mindblown:

I didn’t miss it. I thought it was maybe a plot hole that they didn’t close up by the end of the season. Cause that’s literally the first thing I thought of when Love’s true personality was revealed.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
099980qw1tb41.jpg

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I'll be damned if I ever watch another minute of this demonic ass series
Toilet status

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

didn't even realize there was a season 2 thread and put my ramblings in the other thread.
fukk it, here it is in this one too..

I didn't think I'd enjoy season two because of the LA setting but they leaned into the LA lifestyle.
both seasons go with the tone of the city and so does Joe.

I was entertained all the way up to the last two episodes. I didn't really care for them.

you knew it was coming with Love but I thought it would have just been Candence that got bodied.
Joe being disgusted she's exactly like him and it turning him off was funny though.

Victoria Pedretti was good casting for Love. she has the smile of a maniac but is cute and charming.
the actor that played Forty was terribile at first but grew into the role once he kept getting more to work with.

Ellie was by far and away the best thing about this season. her and Joe were a nice tandem.

actually, Penn Badgley must be a breeze to work with for actresses because in nearly everything I've seen him in all the females he works with whether its this, Gossip Girl, Easy A, the Jeff Buckley movie all bounce off him well and manage to have good chemistry. shyt, him and Delilah had more than him and Love and as someone had some involvement in casting models for shoots etc (shout out Barbie Fererra from Euphoria), Joe and Delilah looked better suited.