You wanna know how Kamala Harris feels about black men?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
@ultraflexed aint an agent but I have no idea why he would make this thread :snoop:

Because I worked at city hall in SF at the time she was SF DA. Those stories are true, you can research them yourself

I'll ask you, what lie did I tell?

Research kamala harris and trump university
She took money.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I am not reading a conservative website page.

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check

It is already started brehs. The agents, Russian hackers have arrived.

Can we start making a list of the agents?

Should be an easy to create list..

If you are a white liberal intersectionalist bootlicker then you are NOT an agent. Everyone else that expresses a different opinion is

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She ain't the female Obama. :camby:

Its almost like she wants Trump to be re elected. FOH with that.
She is like a Democratic Palin.

She'll do for Trump what Palin did for McCain even tho Harris is on a separate ticket.

Also Democrats need to stop taking pages out of the Republican book and acting like America is stupid. They trying to play on the gimmick of diversity to push sorry corrupt candidates.

I already told ya'll you can't outcrazy Trump. They need a reasonable, populist, centrist, pragmatic candidate. It's not that being a woman is a deterrent. It's that solely being a woman isn't enuff. Democrats are stupidly still trying to leverage the new age idealism of having a first blk president by pushing out the first woman president.
But first ANYTHING president with no substance is like taking a butter knife to a gun fight.