You wanna know how Kamala Harris feels about black men?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I am not reading a conservative website page.

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check

It is already started brehs. The agents, Russian hackers have arrived.

Can we start making a list of the agents?
nikka is the information true or not? Who gives a fukk about the website

Getting so annoyed with you shills who come in threads, dispute nothing, just say you don’t like the website and call people Russian bots

The bytch ain’t shyt.
Go read about it on progressivebuttcheeks.org if you need to. Cuz they don’t fukk with her either

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/kamala_harris_taking_i_dont_recall_to_new_heights.html

Read the article. This refused to allow DNA evidence which could of proved the innocents of a black man on death row who was framed by the police in the murder of a white family in the 80's.

She refused to release non voilent prisioner in overcrowded prisons because she wanted the free labor.

She took money from trump to make the lawsuits from trump university in California go away while she was the top attorney in the state
Kamala Harris sucked and fukked Willie Brown to get anywhere in the first place. She was supposed to have next, she had to 'wait her time'...

except the Dems. are already replacing her with a much younger 'mistress' of a fresher flavor of the month race, AOC. So it goes.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Kamala Harris sucked and fukked Willie Brown to get anywhere in the first place. She was supposed to have next, she had to 'wait her time'...

except the Dems. are already replacing her with a much younger 'mistress' of a fresher flavor of the month race, AOC. So it goes.

Your wrong about AOC, the democratic establishment HATES her.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I've been leery on this woman for a while. I don't trust her to be good for black folks at all based on her track record.

She's corrupt as hell. She didn't prosecute Steve Mnuchin's (Trump's current treasury secretary) bank for violating foreclosure laws and throwing people out on the street. Steve later donated a measly 2Gs to her campaign.

Nobody is exited for this btich and yet the media keeps hyping her up. :beli:

Daps
GettyImages-464179612.jpg

This is how she feels about black men. :mjgrin: