You Won't BELIEVE what they did to Captain America(Steve Rogers) in his #1*SPOILER*

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:whew:I'm glad they didn't make him gay. Got the variant cover #1 :takedat:

When I saw the article title last night that's the first thing I thought.. I don't care what they don't to him as long as it wasn't that I said to myself.. especially after that vanity fair fiasco..

it said look what marvel did to cap. and is something ... spoilers ahead.. that read in my mind... they made him gay

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When I saw the article title last night that's the first thing I thought.. I don't care what they don't to him as long as it wasn't that I said to myself.. especially after that vanity fair fiasco..

it said look what marvel did to cap. and is something ... spoilers ahead.. that read in my mind... they made him gay
LMAO!

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
tumblr_n3h284mE6a1qedt5eo1_250.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Want old captain america, read his old comics. shyt it's their character, they can do what they want :yeshrug:
Nah..that's not how it works. When people in something for over 50 years, you go hear the cynics. This ain't no "White girl dismissal" type shyt. It was gonna get challenged just like when they had Dr. Octopus replace Peter Parker.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Nah..that's not how it works. When people in something for over 50 years, you go hear the cynics. This ain't no "White girl dismissal" type shyt. It was gonna get challenged just like when they had Dr. Octopus replace Peter Parker.

yes that's how it works. that's how it works regardless of the media, people are just stubborn as fukk