You Won't BELIEVE what they did to Captain America(Steve Rogers) in his #1*SPOILER*

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
tumblr_n3h284mE6a1qedt5eo1_250.gif
nahmean :banderas:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The twitter meltdown is epic...dude is getting death threats, and even Chris Evans and the writer have weighed in. I get why people are upset, and some have compared this to making Bruce Wayne the killer of his parents or making Sam Wilson a secret member of the KKK. None of those comparisons really offend me though. I think people need to chill the fukk out and see where they take the story, but maybe I'm just more agnostic about this sort of thing. :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The twitter meltdown is epic...dude is getting death threats, and even Chris Evans and the writer have weighed in. I get why people are upset, and some have compared this to making Bruce Wayne the killer of his parents or making Sam Wilson a secret member of the KKK. None of those comparisons really offend me though. I think people need to chill the fukk out and see where they take the story, but maybe I'm just more agnostic about this sort of thing. :manny:

Lol