"Young black kids in the bronx don't even know what a computer is" -NY governor

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ali-el-khazali-tom-door.jpg

Where those democrat shills at???:mjgrin: Vote blue no matter who right???

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry…what!?
In a keynote address Thursday at a Jewish philanthropy event in New York City, the Democratic governor said Hamas “must be stopped,” video posted on social media shows, and went on to draw an analogy between Canada and Hamas.

“If Canada someday ever attacked Buffalo, I’m sorry my friends, there would be no Canada the next day, right, right?” Hochul said at the UJA Federation of New York lawyers division annual event, referring to her hometown. “But think about that, that is a natural reaction. You have a right to defend yourself and to make sure it never happens again, and that is Israel’s right.”

In a statement shared with CNN late Saturday, Hochul apologized for her “poor choice of words” and for the use of an “inappropriate analogy that I now realize could be hurtful to members of our community.”

“While I have been clear in my support of Israel’s right to self-defense, I have also repeatedly said and continue to believe that Palestinian civilian casualties should be avoided and that more humanitarian aid must go to the people of Gaza,” she said.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes big DEMOCRAT

This response is part of the problem lol

Anytime wrong-doing is done if the first response is “what about” or other deflections you already out of line. She deserves to be called out. Does that mean Republicans>Dems? hell no

You choosing the wrong side

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This response is part of the problem lol

Anytime wrong-doing is done if the first response is “what about” or other deflections you already out of line. She deserves to be called out. Does that mean Republicans>Dems? hell no

You choosing the wrong side
Well I was responding to people blaming all democrats for her fukk up

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So you responded with positive news about her as if that should make up for the dumbass comment that she made :jbhmm:
I responded to why Democrats are >>>> regardless of this shyt. You the same nikka who always on some both side contrarian shyt. Miss me nikka, you come off like a fukking cac.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I responded to why Democrats are >>>> regardless of this shyt. You the same nikka who always on some both side contrarian shyt. Miss me nikka, you come off like a fukking cac.
I'm not so take that up with posters on this site who are.

She made a dumbass comment and rightfully deserves to get called out on it without people feeling the need to defend her.

I remember now. You're the same poster who a few days ago made a thread and didn't even bother to read the article you posted.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
It happens when you're too dramatic and all the talking points merge into one in your head.

Stop tryna check every box and just give an honest response.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm not so take that up with posters on this site who are.

She made a dumbass comment and rightfully deserves to get called out on it without people feeling the need to defend her.

I remember now. You're the same poster who a few days ago made a thread and didn't even bother to read the article you posted.
We 6 months from an election which could fukk our people for 30 to 40 fukking years. Yeah I ain't going for the both sides, Republicans are equal bullshyt. So like I said, miss me nikka. We got more shyt to worry about than her statement. Go play in traffic goofy