:lolbron:
puzzle-thumb.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
We 6 months from an election which could fukk our people for 30 to 40 fukking years. Yeah I ain't going for the both sides, Republicans are equal bullshyt. So like I said, miss me nikka. We got more shyt to worry about than her statement. Go play in traffic goofy
You're proving @The God Poster point without realizing it. Republicans have nothing to do with this thread or topic at hand, so there's no reason to bring it up. You can call out her dumbass comments, while still being a Democrat and fukk Republicans.

I'm not a bothsider like other posters in this thread and site are, so you can save that narrative and vitriol you're giving out to one who is.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You're proving @The God Poster point without realizing it. Republicans have nothing to do with this thread or topic at hand, so there's no reason to bring it up. You can call out her dumbass comments, while still being a Democrat and fukk Republicans.

I'm not a bothsider like other posters in this thread and site are, so you can save that narrative and vitriol you're giving out to one who is.
Go do this

Y-X9IZ.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yes big DEMOCRAT

That cracka reading the news was sick :mjlol:

Why do these cacs hate us so much :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

you think these Dems are your friends huh??!!?:sas2::lolbron: keep them in power when they stay disrespecting you...
its 2024 EVERY BLACK KID KNOWS WHAT A COMPUTER IS, YOU fukkING CLOWN... :hhh: notice they dont insult any other ethnic groups kids tho... :sas2: always us...

even right now people making excuses for her...:scust: ALWAYS AN EXCUSE!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
she made a dumb ass comment, tried to walk it back, and from here until she ain't Governor no more she'll have to deal with loud ass parents who will remind her that she said this shyt any time she ever goes to the Bronx

She's the governor her white ass aint coming to the bronx...:mjlol: she stay upstate...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
She's the governor her white ass aint coming to the bronx...:mjlol: she stay upstate...
you'd be surprised at how many times elected officials, damn near exclusively democrats will come here to pander. The ones who don't even bother are Republicans. Zeldin did campaign in the Bronx and even got Ruben Diaz Sr. to co-sign him even though he's a Democrat. Hochul still won, but the vote was close to where NYC was pretty much the only reason why she won, so Hochul makes plenty of trips back here.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Well ain’t shyt sweet about the south Bronx and education… I get what she was saying because I’ll keep it 900 them kids don’t know nothing outside of their block or neighborhood :francis:

And she’s from upstate NY near the Buffalo area :mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This ain’t a Republican vs democrat issue

This is a white last saying dumb shyt issue

You can just say she said something dumb

Like she said that shyt like babies ain’t out here working technology better than some adults. I got nieces and nephews that can go directly to what they want without me telling them where to go. She got to take the L and move on.