Young breh ask Joe Biden "Besides you ain't black, what do you have to say to young black voters...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So he wants to put black babies in school earlier so they can be up to speed with the white kids lol

a lot of underprivileged black kids not being in a school setting until Kindergarten is HUGE issue

a universal pre K system is long long overdue

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone educated this old cac

This is the first time I have heard a politician talk basic sense on what the black community needs on the national stage such as a presidency

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I peeped a ton of folks on IG (in the comments under a stripper saying she was voting for Trump) saying "Well Trump got me paid with unemployment and stimulus, so i'm voting for him" or "The Dems enslaved us once and are gonna do it again! Look up the history! Trump isn't standing for this gender changing shyt" .
I swear, i hate n1ggas sometimes

A lot of those account are bots

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can understand wanting trump out. However, there is Nothing noble about pretending Joe Biden is not an anti black racist like people on this forum are doing.

Its like being surrounded by people having a costume party. Stop faking.

Then when we talk about Joe's anti black racism these supposed black people on here are like
200.gif

WHO CARES?? SO WHAT? We gotta get Trump out! :damn: black empowerment be damned. Our right to not get killed by cops be damned.

Us: but we jus demanding tangibles to help us survive

Shills: Later for that militant vote dissuading hotep shyt we gotta get trump out.

Zombies.
:unimpressed: You brain dead c00ns cannot stop

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Changes and reform to policing to further prevent police brutality and racial profiling as opposed to Republicans not giving a shyt.
- Student Loan reform as opposed to Betsy Davos ensuring a generation dies with debt they can’t repay and allowing colleges to increase school tuition far out of pace with normal inflation.
- Continuation of Obamacare and working to improve it as opposed to Republicans attempt to remove protections regarding pre-existing conditions from your healthcare.
- Regulation of oil and gas companies, reentering the Paris Climate agreement and reaching net zero emissions in the next two decades as opposed to Republicans pumping methane into the air like fireworks even though it’s 80x more potent than carbon dioxide in terms of trapping heat in a time where we’re on the cliff or brink of no return ecologically speaking.
- Public college being free for all students going forward as opposed to Republicans laughing in your face.
- Packing the court with Democratic leaning justices rather than the Supreme Court leaning conservative for the rest of our lives.
- Not putting the country on path to war with Iran due to crippling sanctions we multiplied tenfold this past week or war with China as opposed to Republicans murking Iran’s number two leader, openly salivating entering into a fight with them and antagonizing China every chance they get. Iran is close to going nuclear and NK just debuted four nukes last week by the way.
- Democrats wanting to pass another stimulus as opposed to Mitch McConnell laughing on live tv.
- and last but not least...this whole Covid thing.

I don’t know man. What a hard choice. Maybe you should vote for the Republicans :stopitslime:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- Changes and reform to policing to further prevent police brutality and racial profiling as opposed to Republicans not giving a shyt.
- Student Loan reform as opposed to Betsy Davos ensuring a generation dies with debt they can’t repay and allowing colleges to increase school tuition far out of pace with normal inflation.
- Continuation of Obamacare and working to improve it as opposed to Republicans attempt to remove protections regarding pre-existing conditions from your healthcare.
- Regulation of oil and gas companies, reentering the Paris Climate agreement and reaching net zero emissions in the next two decades as opposed to Republicans pumping methane into the air like fireworks even though it’s 80x more potent than carbon dioxide in terms of trapping heat in a time where we’re on the cliff or brink of no return ecologically speaking.
- Public college being free for all students going forward as opposed to Republicans laughing in your face.
- Packing the court with Democratic leaning justices rather than the Supreme Court leaning conservative for the rest of our lives.
- Not putting the country on path to war with Iran due to crippling sanctions we multiplied tenfold this past week or war with China as opposed to Republicans murking Iran’s number two leader, openly salivating entering into a fight with them and antagonizing China every chance they get. Iran is close to going nuclear and NK just debuted four nukes last week by the way.
- Democrats wanting to pass another stimulus as opposed to Mitch McConnell laughing on live tv.
- and last but not least...this whole Covid thing.

I don’t know man. What a hard choice. Maybe you should vote for the Republicans :stopitslime:

They arent honest actors brehs