Young Breh Breaks Down How He Preyed On Fatherless Girls In His Youth

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

It's a good watch, I'll add cliff notes later on.

He talks about the affects of not having a present father in young girls. And how teenage boys noticed this to get sex from such young girls quickly.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I just don't understand why we'd circulate information that only emphasises ways people have increased the gap between men and women. The solution is not more examples of the problem. It's not like we're properly educating ourselves when we look at material like this.

Just my 2¢

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I just don't understand why we'd circulate information that only emphasises ways people have increased the gap between men and black. He solution is not more examples of the problem. It's not like we're properly educating ourselves when we look at material like this.

Just my 2¢

wait.

you find this interview to be non useful?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
In most situations and hookups I've had, I'd always ask about her family life. If Dad wasn't around, then I knew there was a 90% chance of hitting it.

If the girl had a good relationship with her Dad, she unfortunately values herself too highly, so I'd need to actually treat her like a human being in order to hit...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
wait.

you find this interview to be non useful?
Yes. i find there's something wrong with how we dialogue about these issues. It's something I've been thinking for awhile after observing how groups discuss issues, and after watching so many of the same topics get debated over and over. not only that, but, outside of this particular interview, you won't find people finding or making positive solutions and striving to decrease this issue so I find this video almost void of value.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yes. i find there's something wrong with how we dialogue about these issues. It's something I've been thinking for awhile after observing how groups discuss issues, and after watching so many of the same topics get debated over and over. not only that, but, outside of this particular interview, you won't find people finding or making positive solutions and striving to decrease this issue so I find this video almost void of value.

Do you have any solutions to this specific problem to offer up aside from the very obvious solution of fathers not abandoning their children?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Do you have any solutions to this specific problem to offer up aside from the very obvious solution of fathers not abandoning their children?
I said the way we dialogue about these issues is the problem. So my solution would be to change approaches and common ways of communicating to solving these issues. As far as fathers abandoning, that's another problem. I'm thinking about the women. If the guys want to choose that, it could be for a lot of different reasons.

Like, the simple fact you asked me how I felt about the video and the fact I didn't respond openly hostile opens up a lot more room for positive discussion. The way we communicate with each other plays a part

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
This sh!t's some mutated BULLSH!T bruh:dead:
Experience has taught me enough to know, that, this n!gga here? This n!gga right here? This n!gga doesnt have an inkling of a clue wtf he's talking about :dead:
Can't count how many of my easiest and most manipulative hos were ALL raised with daddys in the house and loved their daddies etc.
The hos who are fatherless be the biggest challenge to smash. This n!gga is CLEARLY inexperienced and talking off "theory". Clueless cluck lmao :mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Experience has taught me enough to know, that, this n!gga here? This n!gga right here? This n!gga doesnt have an inkling of a clue wtf he's talking about :dead:
Can't count how many of my easiest and most manipulative hos were ALL raised with daddys in the house and loved their daddies etc.
The hos who are fatherless be the biggest challenge to smash. This n!gga is CLEARLY inexperienced and talking off "theory". Clueless cluck lmao :mjlol:

He's speaking from his experiences and you're in here attempting to discount his experience because yours happened to be different.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
He's speaking from his experiences and you're in here attempting to discount his experience because yours happened to be different.

Boy go wash your p*ssy and gtfo my face :mjlol:

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Loads of people have a vested interest in seeing black girls vulnerable unprotected and devalued whether it be for sex or money or whatever. Then you have a culture of regarding them as bytches hos and thots from a young age. You defame their character you can get away with all kinds of fukkery with them.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps

But what the fukk difference does it make? Like debating whose easier to rob. I swear you dudes are mentally defective.