Young Breh Breaks Down How He Preyed On Fatherless Girls In His Youth

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't feed this fukkry but it's an interesting concept. Just thinkin back at all the girls I've hit.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Don't know your situation so what I'm saying isn't targeting you directly but what you said is exactly why fatherless or single mothers are so hard to deal with, the wall of victimization they place around themselves.

Everyone is out to get them, the black girls are easy to fukk, they'll fukk us but marry white women, the broke nikkas keep in hollering at me.

The while the world is against me role affects how dudes deal with certain women, which is why dude in the video is completely wrong.

The fatherless girl is constantly worrying about her situation and her image in America.

This isnt only about who these girls are consenting to sex. Im also talking about the non consensual sex too. The rape the molestation the she developed early ipso facto she is ready for sex.

I constantly hear men on the Coli talk about statutory rape like it isnt a big deal. They are so upset that older guys were having sex with their classmates they ignore that older men were statutorily raping their classmates.