Young Breh Breaks Down How He Preyed On Fatherless Girls In His Youth

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Fatherlessness hurts Black boys more than it does Black girls.
And in effect, it hurts or community as a whole.

I don't think these type of awareness pieces are an attempt to play the "my struggle is worse than yours!" nor is it a "black people have problems" piece.

This is an issue across many Western cultures.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't think these type of awareness pieces are an attempt to play the "my struggle is worse than yours!"

Its not but the effects of fatherlessness on women is a much larger literature than with men whether that be in relation to illegal behaviors, deviant behaviors, or childhood development where you have mothers putting boys in toxic environments and thrusting them into roles in the household that aren't age appropriate.

As for other cultures, its a much more recent phenomena of single parent households led by women so the effects have not taken root like it has in the Black community whose been going through it for 50 + years now.

Last edited:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
the girl had a good relationship with her Dad, she unfortunately values herself too highly, so I'd need to actually treat her like a human being in order to hit..
:mjlol: Bullshyt. A broad gonna open her legs to any breh she wanna fukk if she wants. Pops or not. Mad hoes out here getting treated like shyt with they pops around. :heh:Take that damn Westbrook family as an example.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
it all depends really..just because a father was there doesn't mean they were raised right

shyt i grew up near a foster home full of motherless & fatherless chicks and while most of'em were easy targets for me and my compadres :jawalrus:, some of'em weren't easy at all & carried themselves with respect

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Bullshyt. A broad gonna open her legs to any breh she wanna fukk if she wants. Pops or not. Mad hoes out here getting treated like shyt with they pops around. :heh:Take that damn Westbrook family as an example.

I am not talking about simpin' fam, just acknowledging the fact she is a human being with emotions lol....

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This sh!t's some mutated BULLSH!T bruh:dead:
Experience has taught me enough to know, that, this n!gga here? This n!gga right here? This n!gga doesnt have an inkling of a clue wtf he's talking about :dead:
Can't count how many of my easiest and most manipulative hos were ALL raised with daddys in the house and loved their daddies etc.
The hos who are fatherless be the biggest challenge to smash. This n!gga is CLEARLY inexperienced and talking off "theory". Clueless cluck lmao :mjlol:
Exactly. Women get horny too!

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
It's not about the fact that the father is absent or not, it's how much the father have a good and productive influence on his daughter, some fathers have a bad influence on their girls, just being here is not enough to be qualify as a good parent, sometimes it would be better if the father wasn't in their child life.