Young Brehs (under 25), what music do yall play to set the mood

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been wondering with the lack of R&B in the mainstream, what are yall playin for the brehettes?

I know yall talk about underground R&B but growing up, women didn't follow the underground like brehs did and women typically responded to music they heard or knew about (mainstream)

For us older brehs, we could rely on the mainstream artist of our time, R. Kelly, Jodeci, 112, Case, Joe etc..

Our parents and grandparents could rely on their respective generation's R&B music.

So what are yall playing? PartyNextDoor? Drake? Bryson? Migos?

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the original weeknd house of balloons tape
pnd
frank ocean
D angelo- voodoo
pen Griffey

these were the go to's a few years ago....I'm 26 and wifed now but a few years back girls would love this shyt when I played it in the car....I used to make mixtapes for ppl, girl told me she practically got off listening to Wicked Games by The Weeknd the first time she put the cd I made her in the car

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the original weeknd house of balloons tape
pnd
frank ocean
D angelo- voodoo
pen Griffey

these were the go to's a few years ago....I'm 26 and wifed now but a few years back girls would love this shyt when I played it in the car....I used to make mixtapes for ppl, girl told me she practically got off listening to Wicked Games by The Weeknd the first time she put the cd I made her in the car
Yeah I forgot about The Weeknd but thought he could be a little harsh on the ladies subject matter wise

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I was/am into more 'alternative' women, slightly lesser known stuff was/is my go-to (dry spell rn :to:)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

1Hww5X.gif