Young Lito - First Day Out (Troy Ave diss)

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I think a 50 cent quote is appropriate for this thread,

"If I don't like a nikka, I don't pretend to,"

If this was some internal affairs shyt, then @FreshAIG is right, Lito isn't a coward, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. Leave the OPS leaking there without a care. However, it does make him a snake, which in the court of public opinion, can be equally bad. The average person detests the mentality of smiling in someones face all the while wishing on their downfall. Obviously Lito WAS loyal to the camp he wanted to come out on top in war, but the betrayal itself can't be ignored.

If you want to be real, even if everyone know everything Lito did up until that point --lets for the sake of argument say he killed 12 OPS before that-- he would still come across as a p*ssy and lame in this situation. And ironically, it's Lito that's making people perceive him this way. He has no one to blame but himself, even if you took the video footage out of the equation.

What's funny is he's a solid rapper. Not elite but solid. 10 times better than Troy at rapping and a lot of rappers in general. The smart move for him would have been to mediate and squash the Tax/Troy beef and been a BSB mixtape star/mainstay and hoped he popped from there. This drama is a major set back for his career, because now people DON'T WANT to listen to you. Which is worse than you being bad at rapping. In this climate it's better for people to like you (J Cole, 50 Cent, Slim Thug, ect) than to be a great rapper.

I don't listen to Troy Ave's music, but based on 99 percent assumption of not knowing him, the pieces we have available he comes across transparent and genuine enough. Not to mention his behavior in Fight or Flight mode was commendable. Taxstone, Banga AND Troy are the type of people you'd want marching next to you, it's a shame that Taxstone was allowed to be too much of a loose cannon. He had major potential to be much more written on his book than how it appears it will end. Little did Taxstone know, when your OP is a rapper and you don't kill your target, you make them a martr (2pac, 50 Cent), and with that pretty much victimized Troy into a celebrity. The average person is a sheep, so they relate to victims or the "underdog". All Troy needs now is a legit hit record and he's outta here.

Looking at everything that happened, Taxstone and his affiliates would have been better off ignoring Troy, because Tax was a much bigger celebrity with more potential, he could have just crushed Troy with his success. 5 years from now he would have been making fun of Troy on his A-List podcast about how he didn't amount to shyt, now it's the other way around.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think a 50 cent quote is appropriate for this thread,

"If I don't like a nikka, I don't pretend to,"

If this was some internal affairs shyt, then @FreshAIG is right, Lito isn't a coward, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. Leave the OPS leaking there without a care. However, it does make him a snake, which in the court of public opinion, can be equally bad. The average person detests the mentality of smiling in someones face all the while wishing on their downfall. Obviously Lito WAS loyal to the camp he wanted to come out on top in war, but the betrayal itself can't be ignored.

If you want to be real, even if everyone know everything Lito did up until that point --lets for the sake of argument say he killed 12 OPS before that-- he would still come across as a p*ssy and lame in this situation. And ironically, it's Lito that's making people perceive him this way. He has no one to blame but himself, even if you took the video footage out of the equation.

What's funny is he's a solid rapper. Not elite but solid. 10 times better than Troy at rapping and a lot of rappers in general. The smart move for him would have been to mediate and squash the Tax/Troy beef and been a BSB mixtape star/mainstay and hoped he popped from there. This drama is a major set back for his career, because now people DON'T WANT to listen to you. Which is worse than you being bad at rapping. In this climate it's better for people to like you (J Cole, 50 Cent, Slim Thug, ect) than to be a great rapper.

I don't listen to Troy Ave's music, but based on 99 percent assumption of not knowing him, the pieces we have available he comes across transparent and genuine enough. Not to mention his behavior in Fight or Flight mode was commendable. Taxstone, Banga AND Troy are the type of people you'd want marching next to you, it's a shame that Taxstone was allowed to be too much of a loose cannon. He had major potential to be much more written on his book than how it appears it will end. Little did Taxstone know, when your OP is a rapper and you don't kill your target, you make them a martr (2pac, 50 Cent), and with that pretty much victimized Troy into a celebrity. The average person is a sheep, so they relate to victims or the "underdog". All Troy needs now is a legit hit record and he's outta here.

Looking at everything that happened, Taxstone and his affiliates would have been better off ignoring Troy, because Tax was a much bigger celebrity with more potential, he could have just crushed Troy with his success. 5 years from now he would have been making fun of Troy on his A-List podcast about how he didn't amount to shyt, now it's the other way around.

The funny thing is, that's mainly on here. Search his name on Twitter and mad people are liking this song and cosigning. Not to say he doesn't have backlash, he does, but it's not what TheColi would make you think it is.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
BSB is an independent record label. It is not a last name or a bloodline, correct?
But you can answer my question. If he is saying that troy didnt really see banga as is "brother"...why would this guy lito see banga as his brother?
The better question is if none of yall really fukk with each other and nothing is being gained from even the loosest of affiliation, why the fukk are yall even dealing with each other?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The wildest shyt is it dont matter what lito say nikkas really think ave is a real nikka like that just off some footage. shyt is like the twilight zone .like the whole city been knowing he a dub but everything unfolding in the media got people thinking he built like that.

Tax supposedly shot son twice smoked his security n got low. ave buss some shots hits nothing but he's a real nikka because nikkas seen him shooting on TV lol. I dnt care if he chopping a nikka head off on TV he still dub.
To be fair I think all these nikkas is birds and grimey.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
After getting shot and taking the gun from him then he shot back.

Vs a nikka seeing his man on the floor look at him and then walk away like he don't know him.

I don't give a fukk if fresh know him or not. Lito is p*ssy. Only a p*ssy nikka would do that. Even a square nikka wouldn't do that.

You nikkas serious?
Exactly.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Bro u can say that even applies to the way u actin. It's like when u even know nikkas that know a nikka u gain this blind loyalty towards them regardless of what they do. I remember when u first was really figuring Lito out and fukkin wit him as an artist. I don't know if u spoke to ya peoples from then and they told u bout him or y'all met and got cool or whatever but I know u ain't fukk wit the nikka the long way before he was runnin wit Troy.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
nikka said go get who shot your mans like he wasn't his peoples to.

That's some bozo shyt. I would never give this nikka a chance.

I've seen that nikka in person. That nikka is a legit 5 feet tall with 100 pounds with change in his pocket. That nikka get caught out there it's going to be really bad. Hopefully nikkas from his hood will protect him.
snake ass shyt

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Bro u can say that even applies to the way u actin. It's like when u even know nikkas that know a nikka u gain this blind loyalty towards them regardless of what they do. I remember when u first was really figuring Lito out and fukkin wit him as an artist. I don't know if u spoke to ya peoples from then and they told u bout him or y'all met and got cool or whatever but I know u ain't fukk wit the nikka the long way before he was runnin wit Troy.
I met Lito first in 2013 before he was even part of BSB. He's a good solid nikka. I know what he's done and he's not soft in the least bit. It's not about blind loyalty it's about us having different perspectives. Y'all want me to feel the way y'all feel about this situation and I just don't. If I lost "respect" in y'all eyes then so be it. I don't really care. I feel how I feel about things and the entire world can disagree with me, it's not gonna change how I personally feel about the situation. You know I fukks with you, Harlem, Hustle, and a couple others so I don't take it no kinda way.

There was never any change from my perspective http://www.thecoli.com/posts/4488898/

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Before hand? as in before banga died or before troy started coming for litos neck?
Either way, why he says it doesnt really make a diff.
We're discussing the mindset of a person who sees a dude lying on the ground dead or dying and just keeps it moving.
If this was ur bro and u kept it moving. theres no excuse.
If hes telling us that troy ave out here saying this was his bro that got killed.., however in previous discussions, troy ave said banga is just a gun holder for him...how could he actually be close to this dead guy himself.
Unless, ur saying that lito is lying to save face.
I actually believe this couldnt have been troys man, because imo, hes not moving how somebody would move if they manz got murdered. Street nikka or regular joe
*look at the avi*

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met Lito first in 2013 before he was even part of BSB. He's a good solid nikka. I know what he's done and he's not soft in the least bit. It's not about blind loyalty it's about us having different perspectives. Y'all want me to feel the way y'all feel about this situation and I just don't. If I lost "respect" in y'all eyes then so be it. I don't really care. I feel how I feel about things and the entire world can disagree with me, it's not gonna change how I personally feel about the situation. You know I fukks with you, Harlem, Hustle, and a couple others so I don't take it no kinda way.

There was never any change from my perspective http://www.thecoli.com/posts/4488898/

I understand that's your man so I can't fault you for not talking shyt about him at all. Salute you for that. I also understand Lito know he should have reacted in that situation differently.

But are you saying you don't agree without shytting on him, that you wish he would have handled that differently also or you cool with how that played out?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Not really having any emotions about all of the flim flam, this guy is a way better rapper than Troy Ave, this is cool.

The wildest shyt is it dont matter what lito say nikkas really think ave is a real nikka like that just off some footage. shyt is like the twilight zone .like the whole city been knowing he a dub but everything unfolding in the media got people thinking he built like that.

Tax supposedly shot son twice smoked his security n got low. ave buss some shots hits nothing but he's a real nikka because nikkas seen him shooting on TV lol. I dnt care if he chopping a nikka head off on TV he still dub.

:russ: