Young Lito - First Day Out (Troy Ave diss)

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
I previously decided not take a firm stance on any of this because everyone involved has shaky character, but Lito is coming out of this looking real bad for all the reasons already mentioned in this thread.
I will say Troy Ave is a dub if he really flipped to blood on Rikers after being crip for the past 20 years and that's worthy of being shot for in NY.

And lastly @FreshAIG is a true friend and I would want my friends to ride for me the same way. With me whether right or wrong, discipline me in house but never speak bad about me to the public. You are a better friend to Lito than Lito was to Troy Ave.
But the streets are full of guys that use other guys to get in position and they fact that Troy couldn't see that means he wasn't out there in the way he would like us to believe he was.

I will say this, if you don't feed your team then eventually you will become the plate. I'll just leave this here.

That was from 2015.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That nikka lying. Selling Trey bags don't make mean you getting money. If he was getting money like that he wouldn't be fukking with those nikkas because they not on his level.

The nikka was scared, cool. But don't try to make it seem like you some G'd up nikka who was getting money before fukking with them.

I guess I'm a different type of nikka. I'm not even a street nikka. I'm square as it gets. I WOULD never leave my man like that. Especially if I'm not in no immediate danger.
It's just basic human decency.

my man @FreshAIG in these threads going harder for Lito than Lito went for his so-called peoples :wow:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Yea off some footage fucc nikka. Lito or anybody else story is irrelevant to my post.

My point is yall was shyttin on boy his whole career before that night. Soon as yall see this nikka wit a pistol on tv the nikka can do no wrong.nikkas start riding dicc . Now yall like his music n he a real nikka? Foh. I'm not impressed o well.

That's the worst part about this whole thing

People mocking the dude by going along with this Nupac shyt, but they aren't buying his records

He's willing to fukk up his life to appeal to people that don't actually fukk with him.

Dude is a jester and he doesn't even realize it

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did u read my whole post u fuccin dicchead?r u dumb? I don't care if he smoked tax. That one night don't make him official if he was a dub his whole life prior. Keep succing his dicc tho.
yes it actually does. Troy is official. I don't care what he did before, I want a dude like that with me when it goes down. Rather than the swole bully who only care about his self with no morals but folds under pressure when a bigger dude comes along. I don't like his music, his personality is corny and he a real Nikka all in one.