Young Lito - First Day Out (Troy Ave diss)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
exactly..

alot of sh!t this dude saying, just aint adding up.. :patrice:

if he saying Banga was riding with Troy, and he wasnt breaking bread with him.. thats a low blow to a dead man.. makes Banga look like a sucka, and that man aint even here to speak for himself.. :martin: clown sh!t..

if he never complained about Troy not paying him.. or, his crew.. why even bring it up now..

that says alot more about his character, than Troys if anything..

not to mention.. if he was feeding Banga on the low(pause).. why did he just walk right past him when he was dying on the ground.. :dahell:

this a shady ass dude.. aint no way around it.. he wouldve been better off just keeping his mouth shut.. hes doing more damage, than damage control at this point..

Y'all already got y'all mind made up on this so it's really no point in arguing with y'all. You gonna feel how you feel, I'ma feel how I feel. Agree to disagree. It's cool.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
After getting shot and taking the gun from him then he shot back.

Vs a nikka seeing his man on the floor look at him and then walk away like he don't know him.

I don't give a fukk if fresh know him or not. Lito is p*ssy. Only a p*ssy nikka would do that. Even a square nikka wouldn't do that.

You nikkas serious?

But he's in the twilight zone lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Reminds me of that TQ article he did about Birdman. They had a "shark bus" when they were on tour that had all the goons that just got out of jail on it. 27 nikkas and only 15 bunks with no AC and no food. While Slim's bus got steak and lobster and a chick doing laundry for them :francis:
Link?

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
After getting shot and taking the gun from him then he shot back.

Vs a nikka seeing his man on the floor look at him and then walk away like he don't know him.

I don't give a fukk if fresh know him or not. Lito is p*ssy. Only a p*ssy nikka would do that. Even a square nikka wouldn't do that.

You nikkas serious?

nikka i AGREE!!! but that has nothing to do with what im saying

read carefully nikkas

my point is: its funny that some footage can take u from bozo with wack music to real nikka wit dope music over night. thats it.

its weird to me:manny:

If i seen soulja boy letting off the draco in a real way id still think hes a bozo with wack music.

edit: same nikkas clowning in that troy ave rv thread now saying he a real one wit good music

:jbhmm:

WOW TROY AVE OUT HERE IN HIS UNCLES RV TOURING THE COUNTRY

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Y'all already got y'all mind made up on this so it's really no point in arguing with y'all. You gonna feel how you feel, I'ma feel how I feel. Agree to disagree. It's cool.
:russ::russ::russ:

Listen to this nikka man this shyt is crazy! @HARLEM AL and @hustlemania yall got more energy than me mane... I'm sitting here thinking the SAME shyt:stopitslime:...If im getting to the paper enough to be Robin Hood for some low level flunky nikkas and I'ma mid/low level flunky nikka myself...I'm getting the fukk ghost... How Corny is this Lito nikka for staying on a sinking ass ship and proudly reppin it til the shyt ended up like the Titanic?:francis:

Like Ross said: "In a room full of failures, I feel outta place"

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikka i AGREE!!! but that has nothing to do with what im saying

read carefully nikkas

my point is: its funny that some footage can take u from bozo with wack music to real nikka wit dope music over night. thats it.

its weird to me:manny:

If i seen soulja boy letting off the draco in a real way id still think hes a bozo with wack music.

edit: same nikkas clowning in that troy ave rv thread now saying he a real one wit good music

:jbhmm:

WOW TROY AVE OUT HERE IN HIS UNCLES RV TOURING THE COUNTRY
Well that doesn't apply to me because I fukked with his music before this shyt.