Young Lito - First Day Out (Troy Ave diss)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That's the word on the street. They are saying he's billy now. :snoop:
Fareal? I recall in that thread about his song neva switch someone had asked what he meant by a line where he said "I'm a certified Billy" (end of the first verse).... I suggested he was talking about blazin billy but @FreshAIG said he crip so it couldn't be that. The nikka makes a song called neva switch and in the same song he switching gangs.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Fareal? I recall in that thread about his song neva switch someone had asked what he meant by a line where he said "I'm a certified Billy" (end of the first verse).... I suggested he was talking about blazin billy but @FreshAIG said he crip so it couldn't be that. The nikka makes a song called neva switch and in the same song he switching gangs.

Yeah Troy was Crip back in the days (UGC) but if he flipped then that's some sucker shyt but typical. A lot of nikkas switch gangs or be fake Muslim on Rikers

"I'm such a Crip, blew a couple grands just to icey blue my wrist" - Troy Ave

Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

Listen to this nikka man this shyt is crazy! @HARLEM AL and @hustlemania yall got more energy than me mane... I'm sitting here thinking the SAME shyt:stopitslime:...If im getting to the paper enough to be Robin Hood for some low level flunky nikkas and I'ma mid/low level flunky nikka myself...I'm getting the fukk ghost... How Corny is this Lito nikka for staying on a sinking ass ship and proudly reppin it til the shyt ended up like the Titanic?:francis:

Like Ross said: "In a room full of failures, I feel outta place"
I got no beef with @FreshAIG..

we can agree to disagree, and still be cool.. it's just opinions..

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Was banga lito's man tho...?
In the song he acting like banga wasnt even really troy's man just a "holster"... (think thats what he said)...
so if thats wasnt really troy's manz like that...
what the hell was another nikka suppose to do for banga. go down and scoop his brains up back into his skull, while crying and holding his hand?
i dnt know the inner workings of these nikkaz relationships but things are never so cut and dry

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was banga lito's man tho...?
In the song he acting like banga wasnt even really troy's man just a "holster"... (think thats what he said)...
so if thats wasnt really troy's manz like that...
what the hell was another nikka suppose to do for banga. go down and scoop his brains up back into his skull, while crying and holding his hand?
i dnt know the inner workings of these nikkaz relationships but things are never so cut and dry

:mindblown:

They are not all bsb!?!? You the type you would let your brother get murked in front of you then claim you wouldn't that close anyway.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
BSB is an independent record label. It is not a last name or a bloodline, correct?
But you can answer my question. If he is saying that troy didnt really see banga as is "brother"...why would this guy lito see banga as his brother?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:

They are not all bsb!?!? You the type you would let your brother get murked in front of you then claim you wouldn't that close anyway.

BSB is an independent record label. It is not a last name or a bloodline, correct?
But you can answer my question. If he is saying that troy didnt really see banga as is "brother"...why would this guy lito see banga as his brother?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Of course he gonna say that after he got exposed

Was he saying that beforehand?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Of course he gonna say that after he got exposed

Was he saying that beforehand?
Before hand? as in before banga died or before troy started coming for litos neck?
Either way, why he says it doesnt really make a diff.
We're discussing the mindset of a person who sees a dude lying on the ground dead or dying and just keeps it moving.
If this was ur bro and u kept it moving. theres no excuse.
If hes telling us that troy ave out here saying this was his bro that got killed.., however in previous discussions, troy ave said banga is just a gun holder for him...how could he actually be close to this dead guy himself.
Unless, ur saying that lito is lying to save face.
I actually believe this couldnt have been troys man, because imo, hes not moving how somebody would move if they manz got murdered. Street nikka or regular joe

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
Before hand? as in before banga died or before troy started coming for litos neck?
We're discussing the mindset of a person who sees a dude lying on the ground dead or dying and just keeps it moving.
If hes telling us that troy ave out here saying this was his bro that got killed.., however in previous discussions, troy ave said banga is just a gun holder for him...how could he actually be close to this dead guy himself.
I actually believe this couldnt have been troys man, because imo, hes not moving how somebody would move if they manz got murdered. Street nikka or regular joe
What about regular human compassion? What if you see a guy beating the shyt out of a woman you got a number from at a liquor store? What if your acquaintance is getting robbed in front of you in a restroom.

Something just seems bytch about "I ran away because we weren't that close"

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

Of course he is

This the same dude that was acting like him and Troy was still cool up until not too long ago and from what I understand been lying about what actually happened that night before Troy released the footage

I don't agree with everything Troy doing nowadays but I definitely ain't jackin that shyt lito pumpin

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What about regular human compassion? What if you see a guy beating the shyt out of a woman you got a number from at a liquor store? What if your acquaintance is getting robbed in front of you in a restroom

Something just seems bytch about "I ran away because we weren't that close"
For Those examples you gave, everybody will have difference answers. Probably some comfortable spot inbetween human compassion and self preservation is my answer. Leaning closer to human compassion the closer the person in trouble is to me personally.
I just have a problem when ppl see something happen, and later they say how they would have done something diff. not knowing much about the personal history of the individuals who were actually involve. that means a lot.
I know it sounds evil... but if u walked around with more human compassion than self preservation, ur probly not gonna make it out of adolescence

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Of course he is

This the same dude that was acting like him and Troy was still cool up until not too long ago and from what I understand been lying about what actually happened that night before Troy released the footage

I don't agree with everything Troy doing nowadays but I definitely ain't jackin that shyt lito pumpin
I think its somewhere in the middle. Nobody is really keeping it 100. and that what tends to happen when everybody is watching. You have to put on a show.
Lito didnt act like a nikka who was watching his man bleeding out... Troy ave aint acting like a nikka who lost his man...
Coincidence??? I think Not