young thug looking gay as fukk

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Ye got more flack for wearing pink polos nikka

:beli:

Now long you been into rap man? There's no way in hell you followed Outkast from day 1, and can sit there and tell me Andre didn't catch hell for years, starting all the way back on "ATLiens". They even addressed people dissing Andre (and Outkast in general) for changing up styles (and clothes) on the skits on "Aquemini". Hell, the same Source mag that gave "Aquemini" 5 Mics Big Boi was talking about people thinking Andre was gay for dressing weird. This was back in '98. This wasn't some over night shyt, it went on for years.

Fred.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
What does that have to do with him being a cross dresser:what:

i put the way andre dressed with how them funk singers used to dress. just some crazy shyt. its weird as fukk but u know andre aint a fakkit

but this nikka young thug is rocking a fukking dress and straight acts like a fakkit forreal. wasnt he calling his homie "baby" or "love" or some kinda gay shyt? when u ever hear andre address big boi like that? :heh:

edit:quick search on the coli i found the pic from that thread :scusthov:

10rog47.png

Last edited:

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
some of you are disgusting

go from the oppressed to the oppressors brehs

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, that what happens when you remove all the black power leaders and intelligent men in the households. :ld:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
SO YOU NEED A LEADER TO TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE????:what:

We need someone to teach the kids basic foundations. The more positive influences we have, the better off we be. Problem is, no one taught these feminine dudes any form of respect or discipline when they were growing up.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
We need someone to teach the kids basic foundations. The more positive influences we have, the better off we be. Problem is, no one taught these feminine dudes any form of respect or discipline when they were growing up.
SO THERE WAS NO FEMININE DUDES BACK THEN???

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
SO THERE WAS NO FEMININE DUDES BACK THEN???

Even some gay dudes don't like that Nae Nae shyt that is going down today because the homo factor is over the top. The quality is wack, and Young Thug shyt is :gag: @ the most.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this shyt is even more relevant than when it came out

Yo that's hilarious... I remember watching that episode around the time Wayne came out on stage in leggings, I think it was at the VMAs I was :dead:
G. But look Thugga is a weird dude and ya he dress weird. So did Wayne, so did Andre, David Bowie I think used to straight up cross dress, he not gay. shyt we all know about prince.
So to me as long as dude doesn't fukk brehs or do anything straight homo like that. Doesn't say or promote gay shyt in his music. IDGAF.
Just like if he came out dressed like Black rob in 99 in the jean shorts and XXXL football jersey, I could care less as long as the music is hot.

Plus I remember when Max b and them first start rocking tight shirts in 04-05, people used to hate. People hated on Kanye for the Polos and the designer brands and not rocking baggy shyt. Thugga got next, I bet half the coli will be wearing "blouses" in a couple of years