young thug looking gay as fukk

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
never heard this guy music but I came across his instagram a few months ago and I knew he was wild homo

ITs open season for the faq rappers since trinidad james

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yo that's hilarious... I remember watching that episode around the time Wayne came out on stage in leggings, I think it was at the VMAs I was :dead:
G. But look Thugga is a weird dude and ya he dress weird. So did Wayne, so did Andre, David Bowie I think used to straight up cross dress, he not gay. shyt we all know about prince.
So to me as long as dude doesn't fukk brehs or do anything straight homo like that. Doesn't say or promote gay shyt in his music. IDGAF.
Just like if he came out dressed like Black rob in 99 in the jean shorts and XXXL football jersey, I could care less as long as the music is hot.

Plus I remember when Max b and them first start rocking tight shirts in 04-05, people used to hate. People hated on Kanye for the Polos and the designer brands and not rocking baggy shyt. Thugga got next, I bet half the coli will be wearing "blouses" in a couple of years

Low Key, Dipset killed off the baggy clothes in the street era while Kanye killed it off on the mainstream level. Since it happened at the same time period, it killed off baggy clothes altogether.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
He can't be gay he is Blood In :lupe:

There is no such thing as a Homosexual Blood right right.............RIGHT:damn:

fukk YALL YOUNG THUGGER AINT GAY

LETS GO PLAY
WE CAN GO ANYWHEREEEEEEEEEEE
oCI0dbB.png

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cut the shyt nikkas, your boy is fruity as this Alize' :pachaha:

He said he going to birthday bash wearing Toe Rings
He's wearing a STRAIGHT UP DRESS
He's doing some feminine ass pose WHILE wearing a DRESS
He called some nikka "Babe"
He called that same nikka "His love"
He was letting ANOTHER MAN feed him a drink from his cup
He's from ATL

My nikka Meech doing 30 with less evidence against him than this nikka :damn:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We Told Yall Nikkas...We Told Yall Nikkas....That Gay Rappers are next...the Machine is behind him :smh:

The seeds of this been planted in this since the early 90s where the seeds of destruction has been planted

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Dont support these fruity rappers

They're trying to emasculate black men

I'm tired of this shyt...this shyt is all being pushed behind the scenes by the evil cac jew devil. We have been cornered as a people. Are we going to fight back as a people or take it with no Vaseline?

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
ATL this, ATL that I feel sorry for my ATL nikkas who ain't down with that fruit shyt :snoop: