young thug looking gay as fukk

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Future-wears-Diam-Clothing-black-Leather-Extended-Tee-shirt-top-in-Tapout-Music-Video-1-520x261.jpg

Future-wears-Diam-Clothing-black-Leather-Extended-Tee-shirt-top-in-Tapout-Music-Video-2.jpg

Future put on a skirt and y'all nikkas was tryna figure out where to cop from, but now that thugga came with the animal print, all of a sudden it's a problem?

:ohlawd:

Not even tryna defend any of these lame fashion trends. But that's a Tshirt and they extend the bottom with leather and zipper sides. Not a skirt.

Basically making a regular tee into a Tall tee, with bottom in leather.

https://iridiumclothingco.com/shop/black-v-neck-with-white-leather-bottom/

Last edited:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Not even tryna defend any of these lame fashion trends. But that's a Tshirt and they extend the bottom with leather and zipper sides. Not a skirt.

Basically making a regular tee into a Tall tee, with bottom in leather.

https://iridiumclothingco.com/shop/black-v-neck-with-white-leather-bottom/
I've seen chicks wear long tops as a skirt bruh. You can disguise it all you want but I know a damn dress when I see one. Hip hop is straight up turning into the gangstalicious episode of Boondocks and cats can't see it.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I've seen chicks wear long tops as a skirt bruh. You can disguise it all you want but I know a damn dress when I see one. Hip hop is straight up turning into the gangstalicious episode of Boondocks and cats can't see it.
Breh the one Thugga wearing is def a female blouse. I meant the one Future is wearing, and I know cuz I follow a few hood designers on Instagram and the take regular tees and customize em

Not that I care what the next man wearing anyway. The dude in OP has a blouse on, and it even extends to the sides like a sundress, yeah that is batty

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Makes you wonder at what point will lip stick and blush be accepted.

Men have wore skirts, wigs, tights, stockings, garters, heeled shoes, face paint for pretty much all of human history. It is only in the last 100 years that these things were deemed gay.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Men have wore skirts, wigs, tights, stockings, garters, heeled shoes, face paint for pretty much all of human history. It is only in the last 100 years that these things were deemed gay.
You're reaching for straws if you're equating lipstick and blush to military war paint, warriors would put on. And Im sure men stopped wearing dresses and stockings since at least the 1800s. And even then, that was a sign of bourgeoisie and royalty. No one from the slums was rocking that ish. Peasants, was barley putting on rags, much less wigs and makeup.

This aint a history lesson. He knew where he got that shirt and it certainly wasn't in the men's department.