Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
say what you want about Thugga, but the nikka is with the shyt...

i fukk wit dude music but he sounds like a clown :mjlol:

ain't nothin "real" about a nikka willing to abandon his kids and fam over nonsense :camby:

you making money LEGALLY and supporting your family but talking about you gon kill somebody over a video? :mjlol: :camby:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

ain't nothin "real" about a nikka willing to abandon his kids and fam over nonsense :camby:

you making money LEGALLY and supporting your family but talking about you gon kill somebody over a video? :mjlol: :camby:
Nope, that's exactly what proves you're real. You gotta be willing to kill another black man for any slight of disrespect and be willing to throw everything away and get locked up for street cred. :mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
200_s.gif

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

I hate when nikkas don't watch videos in a thread and then make up their own scenarios in their minds...

He didn't say anything about killing he even said he DOESNT want to kill any one. He just said he's gonna smack him up.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
What's the appropriate response when someone calls your daughter bytch to his 3 million followers? :francis:
A white police officer could later put his daughter face first in the pavement and bet money that nikka wouldn't do shyt about it.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
A white police officer could later put his daughter face first in the pavement and bet money that nikka wouldn't do shyt about it.
What does this hypothetical situation have to do with the question?

How would you react if somebody called your daughter a bytch on Instagram for their 3 million followers to see?

Edit: Even though the police officer shyt is irrelevant, this is also the same person who got into legal trouble last year due to an altercation with a cop :francis:

Last edited: