Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
What does this hypothetical situation have to do with the question?

How would you react if somebody called your daughter a bytch on Instagram for their 3 million followers to see?

Edit: Even though the police officer shyt is irrelevant, this is also the same person who got into legal trouble last year due to an altercation with a cop :francis:
But you still made it a point to throw it in like it meant something lol. This is way bigger than this situation with Young Thug, the fact of the matter is that nikkas do go well out of their way to be violent towards other nikkas to make it a point and appear real, but are pussies when it comes to whites :sas2: Bet if a white rapper said this shyt, Thug's reaction would be quite different :sas2:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
I hate when nikkas don't watch videos in a thread and then make up their own scenarios in their minds...

He didn't say anything about killing he even said he DOESNT want to kill any one. He just said he's gonna smack him up.

you the one who didn't listen to shyt :stopitslime:

at the end he talks about being ready to lose his livelihood and abandon his children and family over someone "playing with him" :camby:

now you can come back and say "oh he didn't mean that" but i aint replying. i know exactly what he was trying to convey :stopitslime:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yall internet dudes are some weirdos.

I understand that Thugs look rubs people the wrong way...
...but there is no way in hell you can be a man and think he is wrong in this situation.

Aint shyt funny about a grown man in your industry calling your daughter a bytch...and then when you let them know thats not cool (on some civil shyt)...they still want to act tough and keep the video up.
and him exposing Game is just funny.

Rap game is for suckers man.
Thug looks like a weirdo...but at least he has the balls to be who he is.

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
yall internet dudes are some weirdos.

I understand that Thugs looks rubs people the wrong way...
...but there is no way in hell you can be a man and think he is wrong in this situation.

Aint shyt funny about a grown man in your industry calling your daughter a bytch...and then when you let them know thats now cool (on some civil shyt)...they still want to act tough and keep the video up.
and him exposing Game is just funny.

Rap game is for suckers man.
Thug looks like a weirdo...but at least he has the balls to be who he is.
Threaten someone for disrespecting your daughter while you basically disrespected her your damn self posting a vid of her cursing with gold teeth acting like a negative stereotype brehs.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
But you still made it a point to throw it in like it meant something lol. This is way bigger than this situation with Young Thug, the fact of the matter is that nikkas do go well out of their way to be violent towards other nikkas to make it a point and appear real, but are pussies when it comes to whites :sas2: Bet if a white rapper said this shyt, Thug's reaction would be quite different :sas2:
It does mean something because you have this idea that Thug would not step to a white person, even though he got in legal trouble for telling a white officer he would kill him...

You still haven't told us how you would react in Thug's situation. Please tell us how he should respond to his daughter being called a bytch on a public platform.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Threaten someone for disrespecting your daughter while you basically disrespected her your damn self posting a vid of her cursing with gold teeth acting like a negative stereotype brehs.
His baby mother posted that and if you even bothered to listen to the interview you're arguing about, you'd know Thug didn't support that and was even more upset with her than Plies :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He dont understand how he can call a little girl a bytch

But he understands how you can call a little boy sexy

:russ:

This is what i dont understand

image17.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:rudy:get off my dikk. am I lying? has he ever been to Hot 97, Sway, or Breakfast club? suck a dikk :camby:

the way you typed your post made it seem like this was Sway's first big interview which is why I responded that way :stopitslime:

and Thug has been on tim westwood I believe

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
He dont understand how he can call a little girl a bytch

But he understands how you can call a little boy sexy

:russ:
Exactly that's why I'm not even addressing this dumbass stan any further. Young Thug is a fukking joke all around.