Young Thug - The Language Remix (The Blanguage) Prod. by Metro Boomin

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Was expecting it be more like a run off of the original showing Thugger ripping the same beat, similar flow so wasn't really into it the first time

but by the third listen I was like...

l110797-4.jpg

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Dude took Wayne whole swag. I don't even know how I feel about this anymore.
I think it's a legitimate evolution of Lil Wayne's style as opposed to a copycat version of him. He's not just a clone/sound alike like Don Trip or early Childish Gambino. He's taken the Lil Wayne post-autotune crazy flow and moved it forward. And Young Thug thinks Lil Wayne is a legend, so :yeshrug:.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I think it's a legitimate evolution of Lil Wayne's style as opposed to a copycat version of him. He's not just a clone/sound alike like Don Trip or early Childish Gambino. He's taken the Lil Wayne post-autotune crazy flow and moved it forward. And Young Thug thinks Lil Wayne is a legend, so :yeshrug:.
nah breh..this is prime Wayne right here..the only thing he has done is mellowed it out...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
nah breh..this is prime Wayne right here..the only thing he has done is mellowed it out...

I kind of agreee with both. Dude has the prime Wayne flow but he switches his delivery and styles so effortlessly. I'm saying this and I don't even like dude but I can't deny his talent.