Young White girl mysteriously dies after conjuring spirit of Papa Legba..

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How I get a billion nikka. If u don’t tell me now I’ll learn myself n curse u and ur entire bloodline for ever

you're doing way too much in here fam..if you aint pure with it then dont be speaking on them

@DON MA MA going off by the way everything he said is facts but theres some stuff you realy not supposed to tell uninitiated people so you know dont go all out, I had to stop myself from dropping an Odu in this thread but they did it for me when my phone that was 45% charged just FROZE for 10 minutes, was literally in the middle of posting it but that was a sign so :hubie:

:salute:

I believe I follow you on IG. If anyone on this site is informed on this, its you

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
you're doing way too much in here fam..if you aint pure with it then dont be speaking on them

:salute:

I believe I follow you on IG. If anyone on this site is informed on this, its you

u think I give a fukk? Ion believe in nun of this dumb shyt. Only thing I’ll say is maybe this is how folks feel about Christians who believe in God.

Fukk all them spirits what’s finna happen to me?

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
It's entities that are not just mindless beings that do your bidding,they are of their own mind and have a specific function and relationship with human beings

Last edited:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Stop entertaining these non-practitioners. The least they know the better. This type of system is not for them. We shouldn't even be discussing things like this on an open forum.

yeah,posted a comment but regretted it so imma delete it,too much in there to do dymb shyt with