Young White girl mysteriously dies after conjuring spirit of Papa Legba..

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
try not to speak so confidently about matters that you can't prove

it just makes you appear crazy

ha

You make some cool posts... But always strangely find your way in these threads dismissing shyt as "Hocus pocus" or the likes...

Not even realizing or overstanding that you a Literal manifestation of the law of Polarity

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You make some cool posts... But always strangely find your way in these threads dismissing shyt as "Hocus pocus" or the likes...

Not even realizing or overstanding that you a Literal manifestation of the law of Polarity
folks say a lot

i just require physical proof

something that shows up consistent when tested

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Was looking at the funeral of John Lewis.
I don't know, something about the driver of the carriage made me think of Papa Legba.

And then I thought, how did he become a Congressman? Not too many activist go on and become Congressman. They typically stay in activism or community organizing.

Made me wonder if he met Legba on that bridge oh so many years ago. :jbhmm:

Think some random old breh is a voodoo spirit. think the only way a black man can be successful is through magic.

:mjpls:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Think some random old breh is a voodoo spirit. think the only way a black man can be successful is through magic.

:mjpls:

Think the religion of your ancestors before Islam is magic brehs.

Be an arab slave, brehs.

Slave to muhummad, brehs.

iXjf3xn.png

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Think the religion of your ancestors before Islam is magic brehs.

Be an arab slave, brehs.

Slave to muhummad, brehs.

iXjf3xn.png

And when it is said to them, "Follow what Allah has revealed," they say, "Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing." Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?

invalid

Banned
Daps
that verse was revealed to Arab tribes, but applies to all of mankind.

:usure:

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Gone head and listen to those moon worshiping desert nomads that circumnavigate around moon meteorites.

giphy.gif

Insert: oooh no baby what is you doing..lol

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Gone head and listen to those moon worshiping desert nomads that circumnavigate around moon meteorites.

giphy.gif

Insert: oooh no baby what is you doing..lol

They have been adding, deleting and editing the Bible for thousands of years. All type of sub worship and pagan beliefs have seeped into your practices, but you have the temerity to call Muslims moon worshippers.

:dwillhuh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Papa Legba is not one of the aggressive or :demonic: Loas like the Petra or Geude Loas. He can actually be very helpful but still he is a TRICKSTER and you have to be careful. I don't know why new age Wiccan cacs try and mess with African spiritual beliefs because its not for them. If anything you have to be apart of the "bloodline." I'm sure @CubanVoodooBreh can elaborate further.

And like I said most Lwas hate Whites.

So Haitian twitter/insta is sayin the reason she passed is not only did she summon Baron Samedi instead of Papa Legba (rookie shyt) the purpose of her summoning him was to hex a BLACK girl :mjlol::russ::lolbron:

Summon the ONE Lwa who despises you the most to curse a sister for no reason, Karen :mjlit:

I know @BawonSamedi is not here anymore so I'm just putting this out for information. Over the past year I've been doing my own research on Santeria and Haitian Voodoo and have come across a number of Voodoo priest on YouTube that I listen to. I just watched this video by this woman name Voodoo Diva.

To clear up some things, she says that although the girl said she saw Papa Legba, and a friend of hers did a reading that said she encountered Bawon Samedi, she says that Loas do not operate like that, and if she encountered anyone, it would have been Bawon Kriminel. She says that she works with Kriminel and consulted with him who gave the details about the girls death and said that no Loa was involved. She said Kriminel even gave a desription of the girls clothing when she died and said she died of an occultic ritual that was being performed on her by the wiccan/occult group that she was a part of. She said killings by drowning in bath tubs are occultic rituals (we are born in water, and go back in water). She said blaming the Loas on this girl's death was a scapegoat and further way to demonize Voodoo.

Additionally, and this is why I tagged @BawonSamedi, she says white people not being able to practice voodoo and summon Loas because the practice not being in their bloodline is false. She says anybody who approaches Voodoo in honor and respect can be initiated, regardless of color. She says the Loas are eternal divine and spiritual beings and that race is physical and they don't concern themselves with the physical machinizations of humans. She said if you approach them with honor and respect, you can serve them (or they serve you) whichever way that happens. She says that a Loa killing her for practicing Voodoo on another black woman is false. She said dabbling in voodoo without being initiated and without having a teacher to guide you will backfire on anyone, regardless of race.

She says some other stuff but thought I'd post. She has a different perspective on Voodoo tfrom what I've seen in here and wanted to get your takes.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I know @BawonSamedi is not here anymore so I'm just putting this out for information. Over the past year I've been doing my own research on Santeria and Haitian Voodoo and have come across a number of Voodoo priest on YouTube that I listen to. I just watched this video by this woman name Voodoo Diva.

To clear up some things, she says that although the girl said she saw Papa Legba, and a friend of hers did a reading that said she encountered Bawon Samedi, she says that Loas do not operate like that, and if she encountered anyone, it would have been Bawon Kriminel. She says that she works with Kriminel and consulted with him who gave the details about the girls death and said that no Loa was involved. She said Kriminel even gave a desription of the girls clothing when she died and said she died of an occultic ritual that was being performed on her by the wiccan/occult group that she was a part of. She said blaming the Loas on this girl's death was a scapegoat and further way to demonize Voodoo.

Additionally, and this is why I tagged @BawonSamedi, she says white people not being able to practice voodoo and summon Loas because the practice not being in their bloodline is false. She says anybody who approaches Voodoo in honor and respect can be initiated, regardless of color. She says the Loas are divine and spiritual beings and that race is physical and they don't concern themselves with the physical machinizations of humans. She said if you approach them with honor and respect, you can serve them (or they serve you) whichever way that happens. She says that a Loa killing her for practicing Voodoo on another black woman is false. She said dabbling in voodoo without being initiated and without having a teacher to guide you will backfire on anyone, regardless of race.

She says some other stuff but thought I'd post. She has a different perspective on Voodoo tfrom what I've seen in here and wanted to get your takes.

Shaitan babble