Young White girl mysteriously dies after conjuring spirit of Papa Legba..

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
belief without proof is how priests & witchdoctors steal the imagination of fools ha*

Guarantee you believe in a lot of things that you have no direct proof of :francis:

And I don’t believe in religion at all so I don’t know where that response even came from :gucci:

All I said was requiring physical proof of something keeps your mind limited especially when you know for a fact there are “things” in existence that cannot ever be proven physically

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Papa Legbis

Chicken legbis

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Guarantee you believe in a lot of things that you have no direct proof of :francis:

And I don’t believe in religion at all so I don’t know where that response even came from :gucci:

All I said was requiring physical proof of something keeps your mind limited especially when you know for a fact there are “things” in existence that cannot ever be proven physically

This nikka typing on the internet right now talking to ppl all over the world and has no “proof” how it works... talked on Facetime... switched a light on... etc. we dont know how none of that shyt work... but it work! Brehs really be limited upstairs but it goes back to laws of polarity and overall balance fr fr.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

what type of knowledge can be perceived or transmitted that doesn't physically exist¿

what do you know of that cannot be seen heard smelled touched or tasted¿

give me an example of some of these things

This nikka typing on the internet right now talking to ppl all over the world and has no “proof” how it works... talked on Facetime... switched a light on... etc. we dont know how none of that shyt work... but it work! Brehs really be limited upstairs but it goes back to laws of polarity and overall balance fr fr.

all of those things such as the internet software like face time electricity etcetera you or i may not know how that shyte works but it works ha

because down to the most miniscule detail folks dedicated time to study test & compile knowledge on how these things could be accomplished

none of that runs on the strength of faith or imagination

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps

Like what?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Anyone here wanna summon said spirit and report back.... Im curious....

I’ve been talking sh*t about this Pepe Lepew voodoo fakkit since I first heard about him on the Coli in 2013, and ain’t a damn thing happen to me since then aside from getting bigger stronger faster and pockets richer.
Sorry to kill your curiosity :stopitslime: