Young White girl mysteriously dies after conjuring spirit of Papa Legba..

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Make pacts woth the devil breh are you nikkas talking in jest or are you dumb asses serious. Including @CubanVoodooBreh

You are all either incredibly dumb as fukk or your sinister. You knoe nothing of what your talking about or what your promoting to people

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Make pacts woth the devil breh are you nikkas talking in jest or are you dumb asses serious. Including @CubanVoodooBreh

You are all either incredibly dumb as fukk or your sinister. You knoe nothing of what your talking about or what your promoting to people

fukk you and cracker jesus. Kill yourself with a spiked cross, and when you die you end up sharing your space with former slave masters and nazis. I cant believe in the bullshyt they did, let me go with my demons in peace

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
@CubanVoodooBreh You dropping knowledge on IG? What's your handle?

Nah I cleaned up my ig alot from religious posts cuz again I keep getting evangelical christians attacking me and my faith like in here :francis: lol you could dm me and ask me some questions or reading recommendations and I got you

Ill go back to making em mad eventually

invalid

Banned
Daps
Nah I cleaned up my ig alot from religious posts cuz again I keep getting evangelical christians attacking me and my faith like in here :francis: lol you could dm me and ask me some questions or reading recommendations and I got you

Ill go back to making em mad eventually

Maybe it's one already, but can y'all start a thread in the Root?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Even black spirits getting falsely accused for drug addict behavior

nikkas in the next life can't even catch a break

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Maybe it's one already, but can y'all start a thread in the Root?

I did when the root first popped up i believe it was titled "does anyone here practice traditional afrodiasporic religion" or something like that but that was like waaaay back before shea butters dropping oshuns name everywhere to excuse their blatant thottery or before oggun became synonymous with handing cacs Ls, so it kinda fell off the radar. If you up it and @ me ill post in there but theres other posters that follow atr/dtr in here im just open as fukk with it, which in reality isnt so good secrecy of the rites is a big thing all around but i believe that those who wanna learn should have a chance to learn surface level stuff. 1 week free trial if you will lol

Alot of yall calling this devil worship wouldnt even understand the purity and righteousness of a concept like Iwa Pele... but will be quick to defend the incestuous, murderous, adulterous and altered king james bible with your lives.

invalid

Banned
Daps
*SPOILER ALERT* This is a scene from later in Crossroads (a classic movie, btw) when Legba makes an appearance. This is my favorite portrayal of him.

Was looking at the funeral of John Lewis.
I don't know, something about the driver of the carriage made me think of Papa Legba.

And then I thought, how did he become a Congressman? Not too many activist go on and become Congressman. They typically stay in activism or community organizing.

Made me wonder if he met Legba on that bridge oh so many years ago. :jbhmm: