Young Zee – Dear Shady [song directed towards Eminem]

Daps
Hill and the outz were close but Lauren Hill and Pace well, they just dont like white people, esp when dude is becoming the shining star of the crew and not down since day 1. Together it was full on clown the white guy shyt with Lauren and some others and it got violent. Zee broke it up. See verse

Plus Pace always thought he was the nicest

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Again you're missing the point. He's not upset at Eminem for not bailing him out, listen to the context. He's merely saying if you're my boy like you CLAIM you are, you could've bailed me out. Simple. He didn't say "fukk you for not bailing me out" or "You a sucka for not bailing me out". He made a very simple and direct comment that is on point. If I'm friends with a nikka, and I have hundreds of millions of dollars, and then I say somewhere "Man, I miss such and such. I should hit them up more" and then they respond by saying "Yeah you should my nikka, and when I got jammed up, you could've helped too". I would say "Yep, you damn right". Simple as that. You look out for your friends if they're your friends. Y'all so hung up on this "do for yourself" shyt, yes and nobody HAS to help anybody, but then what's the point of calling someone a friend if they not gonna look out for you in times of need? Come on my nikka
You can't explain it any better than you just did right here bruh... dude will still try to find some flaw in what you said just to keep the arguement going though lol

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, I know I'm one of the few, but honestly, I thought Bizarre verse really fit the song. It was sooo fukked up and shocking that it really fit the theme.... shyt left you with a "WTF" moment.... Not saying he was spitting "Heat" but the content really fit the theme

they couldve included Zee verse on a bonus track imo ......

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again you're missing the point. He's not upset at Eminem for not bailing him out, listen to the context. He's merely saying if you're my boy like you CLAIM you are, you could've bailed me out. Simple. He didn't say "fukk you for not bailing me out" or "You a sucka for not bailing me out". He made a very simple and direct comment that is on point. If I'm friends with a nikka, and I have hundreds of millions of dollars, and then I say somewhere "Man, I miss such and such. I should hit them up more" and then they respond by saying "Yeah you should my nikka, and when I got jammed up, you could've helped too". I would say "Yep, you damn right". Simple as that. You look out for your friends if they're your friends. Y'all so hung up on this "do for yourself" shyt, yes and nobody HAS to help anybody, but then what's the point of calling someone a friend if they not gonna look out for you in times of need? Come on my nikka
How do we know if Em even knew Zee was locked up though? it's clear from Em's track he fell out of touch with dude, happens when courses take different paths.

Seems like a situation where they need to chop it up if both parties want that.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
i didnt hear about these wack ass nikkas until i heard of eminem...this nikka young zee owes him for being able to release a song in 2014 that will get more than 10 listens :russ:

:camby:

Where else Danny Brown get his style?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Theres also an aspect of Lauren Hill and Pace clowning the outs for cosigning em cus hes white and lots of other info youre not privy to. Bottom line is Ze
e was writing for Dres camp and em was keeping him paid. Pace used to clown on him when Lauren Hill was blowing up and around ewr so why would em want to put on Pace if he refuses refuses to work with dude. Not just em but dre. Pace is disrespectful, a theif and shady as fukk IRL bt dude can rap.

where you get this info from? especially when lauryn shouted the outsidaz out on the end of killing me softly

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How do we know if Em even knew Zee was locked up though? it's clear from Em's track he fell out of touch with dude, happens when courses take different paths.

Seems like a situation where they need to chop it up if both parties want that.

The point is if he was keeping contact with him he would've known.

Daps
where you get this info from? especially when lauryn shouted the outsidaz out on the end of killing me softly

I know/knew the dude

You remember the outsidaz were on the score right?

Zee wrote the majority of Praz's lyrics on this album too

Digga and Lauren Hill would have been a good combo

Wylef was sideways calling out pac in his verse

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know/knew the dude

You remember the outsidaz were on the score right?

Zee wrote the majority of Praz's lyrics on this album too

Digga and Lauren Hill would have been a good combo

Wylef was sideways calling out pac in his verse

yeah i always knew about wyclef and the pac situation especially clowning him in that "cowboys" video...i also think lauryn was going at him on ready or not...

yeah rashia and lauryn def would make a great collab album

ps.

do you know personally what lauryn said or her opinions on what em said about her when he called her out in that interview back in 98 or 99 for being "racist" and basically adding flames to that false rumor that she said she does not want white people to buy her albums....

Daps
No. I dont know exactly what was said and if Lauren Hill was still making records I would still be getting them regardless what she thinks of white people or whoever. Sometimes you know notto ask certain questions so people dont put them on blast on message boards and then twitter and so on...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. I dont know exactly what was said and if Lauren Hill was still making records I would still be getting them regardless what she thinks of white people or whoever. Sometimes you know notto ask certain questions so people dont put them on blast on message boards and then twitter and so on...

this is the video :mjlol: marshall can be such a clown sometimes....its ironic as fukk because all that shyt he is sayingi n that interview and years later we remember what happened with his own "racist tapes".....the irony breh :mjlol: