Pro Evolution Soccer 4 on the PS2 was the shyt too :wow:

Forgot NBA Street 2 :damn: That shyt was crack, I still have it on emulator tho

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nba hangtime and mike tysons punchout. nothing else really comes close

nintendo track and field was fun but was hard to win without cheating. i remember racing against cheetah :wow:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
NBA Live 95 - Cut my teeth on Bulls Vs Blazers back in them Genesis/Snes days playing with my older cousins but NBA live 95 was the first basketball game I actually owned outside of NBA Jam and I used to play whole seasons with the Magic. Good shyt.

Lakers Vs Celctics and The NBA Playoffs - Oldschool Dos Piff. Used to play this shyt on my uncle's computer back in the early 90's. shyt for some reason had a trivia section you had to overcome before you could play the shyts, similar to what Leisure Suit Larry had back in them days. For an adult game like LSL I can understand, but rated G Baseball game? C'mon.:childplease: Used to play this on an old Tandy monitor on the weekends whenever I finally got the few random questions I knew the answers to right.....should see if this shyt is on any Abandonware sites.

NFL 2k - I'll admit, I'm still a passive football watcher and even less of a football player and I honestly can't stand Madden and this has been going on for Decades but for some reason I got really into NFL 2K for the Dreamcast and I mean after Crazy Taxi and Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue and Ready2Rumble Boxing lost their flavor for the day a bit..I'd always put this shyt in and find myself running full games. Maybe it was the gameplay? I still can't stand Madden and I've played the last two games.

MVP Baseball 2005 - The last great baseball game I've played. Create a character, run Career mode. I'd still play it to this day if the lag between Ps2 and Flatscreen Tvs could have been adjusted so that the lag response wasn't so wide. From pitching to fielding, shyt felt cash.

Ken Griffey Jr presents Major League Baseball - Before the Psx era, there was the Nes/SNES era of baseball games that were just, straight, piff. From the aptly titled Baseball game to RBI Baseball, Bases loaded...couldn't ask for more, then they released this off brand gem that only featured the license for Griffey, but the shyt was tight. Tight bat mechanics, tight pitching, tight fielding. The other Ken Griffey Baseball games, while nice enough on their own with the Winning Run lacking a bit of the comical feel of the first and MLB Featuring Ken Griffey jr a hit and miss prospect depending on how good your N64's controller stick was, the first one got it right and did it best. Plus the music was just a dude wailing on an organ, but it fit.:skip:

Tony Hawk Proskater 1 - Skating is a sport right? Now I wanted to list Skate or Die but the skating in that was retardedly fun and not as "Realistic" :pachaha: as THPS1 which was a surprisingly fun introduction to the whole Skateboard culture and not just watching created characters with mohawks on a screen spouting edgy lines, I mean actual skateboarders with clips of their prowress for you to pick and choose from. Also, the music.:whew: You might not know who Goldfinger, Millencolin or The Offspring is, but you've heard and prolly loved their tunes had you played any game in this sweet series. The series peaked at THUG 1, but Project 8 was a nice return to form despite me never getting to finish it, which is very rare for a Tony Hawk GAme for me. Still, good shyt. Also I was playing this around December 31st on 1999 and felt like I had to get my last few hours in before y2K knocked the power out.:sadcam: When a breh realized that it was like 2Am and power ain't died or missiles dropped into ya bedroom...:obama:

Skate 1 - :ahh: A breh done got spoiled jumping off of buildings, punching in combos, going into manuals, reverting, jumping on rails and doing darkslide grinds only to jump onto another grindable surface and keep the combo running. Skate took all that supernatural shyt and chucked it in the bushes, gave you a relatively faceless dude, a dude with a fisheye lens, and open city with no power ups, stats to upgrade or crazy shyt to do (In the first one) and told you to go'on, skate. :leon: When you actually a difficult kick flip over a troublesome gap, land it and get the footage.:blessed: shyt brought me back to the skateboard roots I ain't never knew existed after being spoiled on Tony Hawk for so many years.

Mike Tyson's Punchout - Don't need to say much more. I remember being stuck on Bald Bull until my uncle told me about the plays and tells. Made Piston Honda and Super Macho man seem less invincible then, but Tyson always cleaned our clock. Got this game Christmas day and prolly played it all the time rolling up to new years until I beat it.

Blades of Steel - I played other Hockey games, most noticeably an NHL 2k or some shyt back when Joe Sakic and Forsberg were on the Avalance. That's all you needed, but back then, this shyt was piff. Had the same glowing character, sprite goodness like Tecmo Bowl but it was on the ice. shyt felt right. Also, they let you fight.:gladbron: We used to mash dudes together (Pause) just to start fights and see who'd win. shyt should have been a mini game.

The Aki Wrestling games for the N64 - ...Wrestlin' ain't a sport, but fukk that shyt, those games were legendary.:smugfavre:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Madden 02 the hours me and mine wasted on this is :wow:

And I'd do it all again if I had that time back:blessed:

Do a fantasy draft and pick Randy Moss before anyone else and you couldn't lose.:jawalrus:

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Punch out - NES
Tecmo Bowl - NES
Bases Loaded - NES
NBA Live 2003/2004 - Genesis
NHL 94 - Genesis