Your Game Plan if Amerikkka Dies in 2020?

How you Prepping?

• Gold/Silver nikka

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Form Connects and Expatriate

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Operate a Sustainable Farm and Tool Up to Protect It

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Depending on who gets elected this year next we could all be in very serious deep shyt by 2020. Even if Trump doesn't get elected and we get Hilary or Bernie even they can't stop the economic decline in this country. Eventually shyt is gonna collapse. If not by 2025, 2030 at the latest.

What is your plan after the DOW/NASDAQ/S&P500 tank? Do you have relatives abroad? Relatives that own farm land? You have gold and silver certificates? You pimping?

What is your game plan for when we have 500% inflation and all that money you saved is basically worthless?

To survive I think nikkas are gonna have to think way outside of the box and most importantly abroad. I know personally one thing: I'm not staying in Amerikkka. Crime is gonna rise big time here and I don't want to be here dealing with that shyt. It's gonna be rough everywhere, but people in Japan are not gonna rob and steal each from other when worse comes to worst - they are gonna collaborate and try and make shyt work. Feel me? Gonna legally marry my Woman (she is Japanese) in Japan and we out. Only reason I haven't done it already is the quality of life will be lower there in a good economy - but worst case scenario it is an option when the tables turn and Amerikkka becomes the bottom.

I don't want to have to be running around with a tec trying to bust back at fakkits trying to rob me for like $5 because real unemployment shoots up to 50% and shyt becomes like Escape from NY. :dame:

Start learning a second language and a technical skill you can use abroad ASAP. The market is shaky as usual but most analysts are anticipating something big looming right around the corner soon. :francis:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
@Darth Humanist 1-starring the thread. :martin:

Planning on a mix between #2 and #3 depending on how a few things shake out. :francis: No guarantee things will be better abroad with water and resource wars looming, not to mention climate change is going to be wrecking a lot of places.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Bye nice knowing you

Talk about declining economies and move to Japan breh :mjlol:

So you completely ignored my point about the violence growing in this country once the economy collapses.

Do you think nikkas just gonna stand by and whine and complain like they are now?

Nope - They rioting in Bmore with 20% real unemployment imagine double that?

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
So you completely ignored my point about the violence growing in this country once the economy collapses.

Do you think nikkas just gonna stand by and whine and complain like they are now?

The American economy is not collapsing.

Baltimore is not America.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Depending on who gets elected this year next we could all be in very serious deep shyt by 2020. Even if Trump doesn't get elected and we get Hilary or Bernie even they can't stop the economic decline in this country. Eventually shyt is gonna collapse. If not by 2025, 2030 at the latest.

What is your plan after the DOW/NASDAQ/S&P500 tank? Do you have relatives abroad? Relatives that own farm land? You have gold and silver certificates? You pimping?

What is your game plan for when we have 500% inflation and all that money you saved is basically worthless?

To survive I think nikkas are gonna have to think way outside of the box and most importantly abroad. I know personally one thing: I'm not staying in Amerikkka. Crime is gonna rise big time here and I don't want to be here dealing with that shyt. It's gonna be rough everywhere, but people in Japan are not gonna rob and steal each from other when worse comes to worst - they are gonna collaborate and try and make shyt work. Feel me? Gonna legally marry my Woman (she is Japanese) in Japan and we out. Only reason I haven't done it already is the quality of life will be lower there in a good economy - but worst case scenario it is an option when the tables turn and Amerikkka becomes the bottom.

I don't want to have to be running around with a tec trying to bust back at fakkits trying to rob me for like $5 because real unemployment shoots up to 50% and shyt becomes like Escape from NY. :dame:

Start learning a second language and a technical skill you can use abroad ASAP. The market is shaky as usual but most analysts are anticipating something big looming right around the corner soon. :francis:
Going to Sweden.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
The American economy is not collapsing.

Baltimore is not America.

You living in a dream world nikka :mjlol:

Wages have remained flat for 20 years, Black youth underemployment is 40% for young black males nationwide below the age of 25.

The average young Black male is living in a trap house in the south, with his broke baby momma subsisting off taxpayer benefits or living at home with fam....

The fukk you mean Bmore is not America???? :why: I bet Detroit ain't America either to you? :dwillhuh:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

Wages have remained flat for 20 years, Black youth underemployment is 40% for young black males nationwide below the age of 25.

The average young Black male is living in a trap house in the south, with his broke baby momma subsisting off taxpayer benefits or living at home with fam....

The fukk you mean Bmore is not America???? :why: I bet Detroit ain't America either to you? :dwillhuh:

The suburbs are about to become traps too.

These dudes are delusional.

More food for us :eat: :cheers:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL

If you don't like your employment prospects in Bmore, move elsewhere.

Poor people need to stop packing themselves in these overcrowded places and then wonder why their neighborhoods suck.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Just like crime skyrocketed during the last recession in 2008 right? :camby:

Crime will never go back to how it was in the 80's and 90's. There's too much technology and surveillance.

And fukk outta here with this :flabbynsick: Ron Paul stan bullshyt ass thread. There's not gonna be no damn 500% inflation or anything remotely close to that. We've been hearing that nonsense for the past decade and a half from you fact-free economics kooks.

Current US Inflation Rates: 2006-2016

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

Anyway, I got Doomsday Preppers on Netflix. I'll think of something.:francis: