Your Game Plan if Amerikkka Dies in 2020?

How you Prepping?

• Gold/Silver nikka

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Form Connects and Expatriate

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Operate a Sustainable Farm and Tool Up to Protect It

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just like crime skyrocketed during the last recession in 2008 right? :camby:

Crime will never go back to how it was in the 80's and 90's. There's too much technology and surveillance.

And fukk outta here with this :flabbynsick: Ron Paul stan bullshyt ass thread. There's not gonna be no damn 500% inflation or anything remotely close to that. We've been hearing that nonsense for the past decades from you kooks.

Current US Inflation Rates: 2006-2016
Ron Paul was the goat doe :mj:

:troll:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
my mom bought her pop's ~500 acre farm in the plains. I'm on 40 acres in Colorado, but unfortunately can't plant much in this wind/soil

trying to stack a little and buy some land in Oregon or Washington and start a permaculture farm whether or not shyt goes down

with the automation and climate change that's coming down the road that's going to be one of the few ways to be alright

machines are going to put so many people out of work and the trend is pointing to those machines being owned by a small few and not the people

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The average young Black male is living in a trap house in the south, with his broke baby momma subsisting off taxpayer benefits or living at home with fam....
Ok David Duke. I am always amused when (supposedly) black males adopt paleoconservative racist rhetoric on the internet.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I respectfully disagree here. I just don't see anyway the US economy is going to collapse. At least not right now. I would find your argument more plausible if you said the US economic growth may stay low to moderate in growth for the next decade ( I.E Japan) . I actually find that more likely. I just don't see this scenerio happening.

Although I would consider leaving if that low intelligent POS Donald Trump wins. I speak some French.:youngsabo:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You living in a dream world nikka :mjlol:

Wages have remained flat for 20 years, Black youth underemployment is 40% for young black males nationwide below the age of 25.

The average young Black male is living in a trap house in the south, with his broke baby momma subsisting off taxpayer benefits or living at home with fam....

The fukk you mean Bmore is not America???? :why: I bet Detroit ain't America either to you? :dwillhuh:

What type of CAC Shyt is this? Seriously? You just generalized black people as the following

1) On welfare
2)Baby mama's
3)And living in trap houses.

GTFOH CAC:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
@JahFocus CS what is wrong with these nikkas?

So because I point out truths I'm a CAC now? I swear a lot of these so called Men are acting like real bytches.

If you don't like my statements debate them with facts and stop trying to throw temper tantrums.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

So because I point out truths I'm a CAC now? I swear a lot of these so called Men are acting like real bytches.

If you don't like my statements debate them with facts and stop trying to throw temper tantrums.
Nothing you say is truth. It's just baseless alarmist rhetoric.

Maybe you can save yourself though. I'll give you an opportunity. You said there's going to be 500% inflation around the corner. Can you maybe logically explain what market forces and/or government/monetary policy will cause 500% inflation and how?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

The suburbs are about to become traps too.

These dudes are delusional.

More food for us :eat: :cheers:

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Nothing you say is truth. It's just baseless alarmist rhetoric.

Maybe you can save yourself though. I'll give you an opportunity. You said there's going to be 500% inflation around the corner. Can you maybe explain what market forces and/or government/monetary policy will cause 500% inflation and how?

You think you are a hot shot but I don't see you posting prolific shyt in HL.

What do you call a nation with a trillion dollars in debt and printing money that is essentially valueless in absence of our debtors guaranteeing the debt? :why:

So if Amerikkka collapses and tax payers can no longer pay the interest on the imaginary funds that don't exist in the treasury - What exactly do you think will happen Mr. Genius? :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
can someone tell me when this happens exactly because im tired of dudes saying its gonna happen next month
all this fear omngering BS

- blackierobinson

The point is you're not going to see it coming until it's too late. Congress is kicking the can down the road for as long as possible until something breaks.

We are playing Russian Roulette now with 2 bullets in the chamber. Every 10-15 years you can add another bullet. Eventually we're gonna lose. :sas2:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
can someone tell me when this happens exactly because im tired of dudes saying its gonna happen next month
all this fear omngering BS

- blackierobinson
Next year! It's finally around the corner this time! If it's not it'll be the year after that for sure! Go to infowars.com for survival tips!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You think you are a hot shot but I don't see you posting prolific shyt in HL.

What do you call a nation with a trillion dollars in debt and printing money that is essentially valueless in absence of our debtors guaranteeing the debt? :why:

So if Amerikkka collapses and tax payers can no longer pay the interest on the imaginary funds that don't exist in the treasury - What exactly do you think will happen Mr. Genius? :francis:
So what's America's debt to GDP ratio? :whistle: