Your Game Plan if Amerikkka Dies in 2020?

How you Prepping?

• Gold/Silver nikka

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Form Connects and Expatriate

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Operate a Sustainable Farm and Tool Up to Protect It

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You think you are a hot shot but I don't see you posting prolific shyt in HL.

What do you call a nation with a trillion dollars in debt and printing money that is essentially valueless in absence of our debtors guaranteeing the debt? :why:

So if Amerikkka collapses and tax payers can no longer pay the interest on the imaginary funds that don't exist in the treasury - What exactly do you think will happen Mr. Genius? :francis:

Top holders of US debt
1) The US public 13.28 trillion
2) China 1.3 trillion
2)Japan 1.1 Trillion

The US debt can be altered or fixed through public policy. I've never seen a country say " Yeah I can't wait to destroy my own economy"

2)China second biggest holder of US debt, would be the logical answer; but let's see why they might not pull that card.

China Biggest trading Partners
1) The US :leon:
2) The European Union :heh: ( our allies)

So China is going to collect the debt on the countries that provide its biggest economic growth?:dahell:

Your highly flawed argument on hyper inflation, and lower economic growth; BTW its called Stagflation has already happened. It was in the 1970's and guess what? we survived anyway. But what you're talking about sounds like some Zimbabwe Shyt ( Not happening).

Have a goodnight!

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Top holders of US debt
1) The US public 13.28 trillion
2) China 1.3 trillion
2)Japan 1.1 Trillion

The US debt can be altered or fixed through public policy. I've never seen a country say " Yeah I can't wait to destroy my own economy"

2)China second biggest holder of US debt, would be the logical answer; but let's see why they might not pull that card.

China Biggest trading Partners
1) The US :leon:
2) The European Union :heh: ( our allies)

So China is going to collect the debt on the countries that provide its biggest economic growth?:dahell:

Your highly flawed argument on hyper inflation, and lower economic growth; BTW its called Stagflation has already happened. It was in the 1970's and guess what? we survived anyway. But what you're talking about sounds like some Zimbabwe Shyt ( Not happening).

Have a goodnight!

If you think China and Japan only own the debt they technically own contracted in their government's names you are wrong.

The federal reserve has stakeholders and those stakeholders are private entities that are paid dividends. The majority of the public debt is owed to the federal reserve and at any point in time the stakeholders in the reserve can remove their stake and claim it's value. At that point in time the bill will be due in full and if the tax payer cannot satisfy en masse the country will be considered defaulted and no amount of "debt ceiling raises" the class clown act done by congress can stop that - You are under the impression the federal reserve is owned wholly by the U.S. government - It is actually owned by whoever wants to have stake in it - American or not.

There are rich individuals that control global governments and the only way they have such power is through perfectly legal means of owning stock in the U.S. Federal Reserve. Governments themselves have limits to how much debt they can guarantee or finance - Individuals have no limit. :sas2:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@JahFocus CS what is wrong with these nikkas?

So because I point out truths I'm a CAC now? I swear a lot of these so called Men are acting like real bytches.

If you don't like my statements debate them with facts and stop trying to throw temper tantrums.
The average black male isn't on welfare, for starters.

Cowards never prosper :ufdup: