Your Girlfriend Wears This Outfit.....

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
One thing thats interesting about Jamaicans and caribbeans is theres no age limit on dressing like a thot. You see old and young alike lol.

And they love to talk about how much culture and morals they got to African Americans...but their girls get turned out at 12 and don't stop being a thot until 40+

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Eh, I wouldn't trip out tbh, though I would prefer my girl wear pasties. If my chick is wearing something like that, I would hope its cause she is accompanying me somewhere.

Ain't no stunting alone:ufdup:

Nameischosen

Banned
Daps
are they fukkin' or attention whoring?
Combination of both, they are real big on dressing very sexual or with as little as possible and as tight as possible. If you come at them correct they fukking, around this way many of em come from Jamaica and in them third world countries they are more straight up about sex. shyt listen to the lyrics to them songs, a whole lot of fukking p*ssy and getting your dikk sucked. :takedat:

Nameischosen

Banned
Daps
And they love to talk about how much culture and morals they got to African Americans...but their girls get turned out at 12 and don't stop being a thot until 40+
LOL. Real talk they all be RNs making money and right when they shift end they with all the bullshyt. When Jamaicans parties pull up, all you see is brand new BMWs and Benzs. there is alot of money flowing illegally and legally.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Doesnt look too bad outside of her nipples showing. That part could have had some cloth or something covering her nipples. She has a great body. I'd be more concerned about those men looking ones. Lights go out and you could end up touching some man-ass.