Your Girlfriend Wears This Outfit.....

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And they love to talk about how much culture and morals they got to African Americans...but their girls get turned out at 12 and don't stop being a thot until 40+
Yeah these dagger parties be lit. They be death traps too though.

To answer op i dont fukk with thots.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Eh-eh now, let's not start with the culture wars in here. :whoa:

It aint all of us. Tho I know what you mean.

Nah I had my next door neighbor be like 30 something trying to turn me out...at 9...

I was like :scust: "I am trying to eat, I don't need a lapdance....." Of course I didn't know wtf a lapdance was but I wasn't interested in no 30 year old ass at that age...I had the crush on the PR chick with the braids that I used to see on the playground

nikkas acted like that shyt was normal...like a nikka momma feed a nikka and then twerk on them on all the time:dahell:

nikkas looking at me like...you don't like ass in your face nikka :stopitslime:

And the husband was right there looking at me like :russ:

I used to sleep over all the time and play Super Smash bros and all the despicable shyt that happened in that household :ohlawd:

People from the Caribbean are super-freaks...:mjpls:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah I had my next door neighbor be like 30 something trying to turn me out...at 9...

I was like :scust: "I am trying to eat, I don't need a lapdance....." Of course I didn't know wtf a lapdance was but I wasn't interested in no 30 year old ass at that age...I had the crush on the PR chick with the braids that I used to see on the playground

nikkas acted like that shyt was normal...like a nikka momma feed a nikka and then twerk on them on all the time:dahell:

I used to sleep over all the time and play Super Smash bros and all the despicable shyt that happened in that household :ohlawd:

People from the Caribbean are super-freaks...:mjpls:
You can't hate on our work ethic though.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You can't hate on our work ethic though.

shyt is weird...

Yall be having 3 jobs and shyt and then yall got super thugs and then yall got the ultimate thot music...

You play dancehall and bytches transform into some other shyt

Be like..."bytch don't you be going in on instagram hoes and you come in here in catsuit getting dry humped..."

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
her looks/outfit aint the reason she'd never be my girl