Your Greatest movie of all time

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have lots of favorite films to watch. I watch Smiley Face at least 3-4 times a year. It's not the greatest film ever made but it's hilarious and something I watch all the time.

I can easily say that Goodfellas is my GOAT film to watch as an experience and for the appreciation of the story and how it was crafted. I respect that movie on all levels of film, art, entertainment and even history. I have it on DVD, VHS BluRay and iit's on my computers but even if it's on AMC and I happen to be watching TV I'll still watch it commercials and all.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
star-wars-empire-strikes-back.jpg

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Coming to America, easily.

As white kid, the movie meant everything to me. It's mostly sentimental, but it helped me keep my spirits up after my parents divorced.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 3 for me

Pulp Fiction - Dialouge, great characters, hilarious scenarios, great score. Just a great movie overall:ohlawd:
Good Will Hunting - the story, dialogue, character development, acting. "It's not your fault":to:
Gladiator - the story of vengeance, action, a great protagonist, even better villain, and an amazing score:whew:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. So you'd say that's Scorsese's best or just your favorite

It's my personal favorite. I don't think it's THE greatest ever, but I think it's one of them. It's hard for me to just pick one movie and I didn't see anyone mention this one.