L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Who the fukk doesn’t add salt to their water when boiling pasta & who puts spaghetti in cold water after it’s done boiling :dahell:
Usually you put something in cold water to stop the cooking process. I’ve also heard for people who are cooking a lot of pasta at one time might put it in cold water so when they finish cooking and save for later it doesn’t stick together (cold water washes off the starches)

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I'd fight anyone who tried to stop me from eating garlic bread with pasta or pineapple on Pizza

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t respect people who eat pizza with a fork and knife. So I can’t respect Italy. Also, I been to Italy, and Chicago deep dish better than that huff ass shyt I had over there. Then nikkas shut down the whole city at like 3:00pm for a few hours talking bout a siesta. nikka what? Y’all nikkas ain’t got no hustle. Ol I need a break ass nikkas

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Who the fukk doesn’t add salt to their water when boiling pasta & who puts spaghetti in cold water after it’s done boiling :dahell:
Some people don't like food salty and use oil instead.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Ketchup on pasta:scust: that's some straight Canadian nonsense
GRSb.gif

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Ketchup on everything baby

Not tryna be snarky, but were u a picky eater as a kid? Alot of parents use ketchup to smother on food to make kids eat and kids carry this through to adulthood.

However sometimes it balances food that would be otherwise bland with the salt, sugar, Umami and vinegary components

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I use to not mix mine.. however it does taste overall better, with everything combined and pasta that's allowed to finish cooking in the sauce (to me at least).

Ketchup ...tf...:gucci:

That -14 can go to hell about my bread :damn:

The rest of these are nit picky or stuff that doesn't make sense to begin with, like rinsing the pasta in cold water.