The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Oil shouldnt go into pasta water, it does nothing but coat the pasta in oil and makes the sauce slide off. Its a waste of time really.
the keyword is some people. Might be their first time, or they did it so the spaghetti doesn't stick together or they're not eating it with sauce.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No shocker..thats why I want to go to Venice Italy but my mother makes FANTASTIC SPAGHETTI and Lasagna.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My biggest gripe with Italian food, whether it's americanized or authentic is the price. Charging over 15 for spaghetti is insane for flour, water, sauce.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoDollyđź–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Not tryna be snarky, but were u a picky eater as a kid? Alot of parents use ketchup to smother on food to make kids eat and kids carry this through to adulthood.

However sometimes it balances food that would be otherwise bland with the salt, sugar, Umami and vinegary components

I may have been because ketchup and strawberry jam are my go to's if I wanna fix somebody's meal/dessert and not be rude.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t respect people who eat pizza with a fork and knife. So I can’t respect Italy. Also, I been to Italy, and Chicago deep dish better than that huff ass shyt I had over there. Then nikkas shut down the whole city at like 3:00pm for a few hours talking bout a siesta. nikka what? Y’all nikkas ain’t got no hustle. Ol I need a break ass nikkas

:dead:

That's Spain, my nikka