Reppin
NYC
giphy.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was in maybe 10th grade when I was smoking weed in my bedroom and blowing the smoke out the fan in the window like I normally did. My parents were in the living room below me with a fan in the window. So all the smoke I blew out came right back in to the living room
:mjlol:

Grounded for a month. That was some good reggie:mjcry:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was in maybe 10th grade when I was smoking weed in my bedroom and blowing the smoke out the fan in the window like I normally did. My parents were in the living room below me with a fan in the window. So all the smoke I blew out came right back in to the living room

i got grounded for daring my baseball playing cousin to throw a water balloon at a car. he hit a white dude in the face.:whoa:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Let this be a lesson, kids. Avoid fans.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
i got grounded for daring my baseball playing cousin to throw a water balloon at a car. he hit a white dude in the face.:whoa:
Speaking of water. Back when I first got my license in 97 we would put red dye in the water of our super soakers and ride around looking for people with white on to shoot at
:jawalrus:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of water. Back when I first got my license in 97 we would put red dye in the water of our super soakers and ride around looking for people with white on to shoot at

Savages

Honestly your better than us, we use to mix bleach with water. :francis:

Honestly didn't realize how bad that can mess someone up at the time.

ahhh to be young and dumb.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
we did that shyt with gravy powder and nesquik. my boy had an all white outfit. sprayed the back of his shirt and pants. looked like he shyt himself. :heh: