Youtube CØØN apologizes to Tariq Nasheed after he fu¢ked up associating w/ White supremacists

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That white power hand signal looks like theyre throwing up the treys :mjlol:
I;m surprised no gang nikkas checked these cacs on that shyt...but then again we know nikkas in gangs love harming they own people and get shook around whites...
:francis:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I;m surprised no gang nikkas checked these cacs on that shyt...but then again we know nikkas in gangs love harming they own people and get shook around whites...
:francis:

Tbh tho they are in a state where no one would care about them throwing up treys like that. Cus i can assure you here from personal experience nikkas will be on yo ass whether you black or white

Maybe in the midwest it's different, here nikkas look at cacs as walking licks :mjlol:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Cacs once again makin' me laugh:mjlol:.....genetic superiority :mjlol:.......and their c00n buddies too
:mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This kid is sad though....
:snoop:
Really sad.
This is some real c00n shyt.
What black person is actually associating with real racists and WS like that? And taking pride in it.
He probably should get off twitter and do some soul searcing, for real.
The black community can't afford you no more.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This kid is sad though....
:snoop:
Really sad.
This is some real c00n shyt.
What black person is actually associating with real racists and WS like that? And taking pride in it.
He probably should get off twitter and do some soul searcing, for real.
The black community can't afford you no more.
Sad thing is, he's probably hurt more than you can realize.

Dude invested all of his youtube career into who he is right now and the rationalization that the guy who went out of his way to help put him on game (Tariq) he shytted on for no reason, only to realize that Tariq is the one who tried to warn him about his associations.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
:francis: I want to feel sorry for him, but he needs to...

hold-hold-tag-75.jpg

hislogo_clipped_rev_1.png

Gn8xYoKeugnJ-8RgGDadId4TU4v-pLmWCjhlsi3L5IYYSz4Ux32VEY0vgwI1IEoBQ20=w300

451945a580191eed.jpg

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I believe that some blackguy in this case. He probably had no idea about that girl being a "race realist". If you're a poster who doesn't venture out of the coli safe space to debate/discuss things with people who hold widely alternative political beliefs to your own, it may be surprising to you that he didn't notice this prior to talking to her, but for ppl like me who are not sheltered to the coli and post all over the place, coming across individuals who believe IQ, to some degree, is determined by race is a pretty common occurrence. shyt, even ppl like Sam Harris is now arguing the validity of the Race&IQ hypothesis. Its not a rare position to hold on the internet, unfortunately, today, it seems like its the common position to find/hold on the internet.

So yeah, i'll cut some BlackGuy and ThatGuyT some slack with this one.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
It kills me when some random cac thinks that he is somehow great because Voltaire, Newton, Aristotle were white.
Their ancestors were probably peasants committing incest and trying to survive the black plague. Losers lol.

It also kills me when cacs will happily accept collective achievement/praise for their race (like inventing the automobile) but won't take collective criticism for their race like slavery, genocide and bestiality......