Youtube CØØN apologizes to Tariq Nasheed after he fu¢ked up associating w/ White supremacists

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It also kills me when cacs will happily accept collective achievement/praise for their race (like inventing the automobile) but won't take collective criticism for their race like slavery, genocide and bestiality......

And they(Ford) STOLE the automobile from a BLACK guy at that...:heh: they didnt invent all that much...

Last edited:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps

This is pretty embarrassing to watch.

This gretchen from recess looking bytch is a great example of trying to sound like an expert in something you know literally nothing about.

I mean the video is literally all over the place :mjlol:

This video is disgusting.

She has 88k subscribers.

No one will ever convince me that cacs aren't #inherently.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I'm currently in the process of publishing a 15 page dialogue I had where an African-American suburbanite teenager agreed that African-Americans are statistically more likely to commit crimes because of "environment" and that "Blacks have equal opportunities, they just choose to kill black people."

:gucci: :snoop:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
If you're a poster who doesn't venture out of the coli safe space to debate/discuss things with people who hold widely alternative political beliefs to your own, it may be surprising to you that he didn't notice this prior to talking to her, but for ppl like me who are not sheltered to the coli and post all over the place, coming across individuals who believe IQ, to some degree, is determined by race is a pretty common occurrence.
This doesn't even make sense.

You're saying only sheltered people of the Coli know about cacs believing their IQ is higher, then say you posting on other websites is why you know cacs believe their IQ is higher.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He isn't the only ridiculous anti-black ignorant c00n siding with white supremacists. There's a whole army of naive self-haters out there who think kek white people aren't just white supremacists in a different cloak.

@AJaRuleStan
The same cacs ignore the fact that Eastern European countries like Serbia have different IQ to other whites countries, implying white IQ differs and whites aren't naturally smarter than blacks. The same cacs also ignore the fact that India's IQ is around 80, with African Americans having higher IQs, yet cacs never mention Indians. Notice the double standards?

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
This doesn't even make sense.

You're saying only sheltered people of the Coli know about cacs believing their IQ is higher
What?! No, I literally said the opposite. Based on the comments itt, it seems that people are of the opinion that he should of known she was a race realist from the jump, and imo, people who are saying that are sheltered to the coli, thus, are completely unaware about how common race&heredity beliefs are. Its not some obscure position that's only found among the fringes of the internet. Therefore, I think people are being way too hard on guys like Some_Blackguy. Once he found out about her video, he made a rebuttal with members of the skpetic community.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What?! No, I literally said the opposite. Based on the comments itt, it seems that people are of the opinion that he should of known she was a race realist from the jump, and imo, people who are saying that are sheltered to the coli, thus, are completely unaware about how common race&heredity beliefs are. Its not some obscure position that's only found among the fringes of the internet. Therefore, I think people are being way too hard on guys like Some_Blackguy. Once he found out about her video, he made a rebuttal with members of the skpetic community.
I've never even heard of this chick before this thread.

But if a white friend asked me to take a picture with a flag that's modeled after a Nazi flag, I don't have to be on any forum to know she's a racist.

That's him right next to her.

That flag has become a symbol for the alt right. As well as the hand gesture.
He knows what that flag and hand gesture means.

So he's surprised that a white woman who supports the alt right is a racist?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People are right to assume he should have known she was a race realist. Racists are self-evident and easy to identify just from perusing their interests, speech and thereof once, let alone conversing with them in depth about controversial topics. Or hanging out with their friends, or engaging in anything personal with a racist. The c00n Some_Blackguy appears not to be retarded, so there's little way to reason he was unaware she was and is a race realist. While being too hard on Some_Blackguy may not be the best approach as far as bringing him back into the black fold, the most likely fact is that 1) he knew and knows he parlays with racists and 2) he was either naive about the views of the girl because he liked or agreed with her views because he liked her. In any case Some_Blackguy is culpable and condemnable as such.

I digress: It is logically irreconcilable he did not know he was surrounded by racists. Racism is plastered all over these right wing nutso's pages, interlaced in their parlance, ingrained in their everyday interactions (i.e. ridiculing and obsessed with blacks), etc.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I've never even heard of this chick before this thread.

But if a white friend asked me to take a picture with a flag that's modeled after a Nazi flag, I don't have to be on any forum to know she's a racist.
That's not the context that this photo was taken under. And that's part of my point, ppl are completely oblivious to the communities outside of the coli because they never leave here, and they use that ignorance to mischaracterize a situation. The fact that you categorize the skeptic community as a generic "white friend" in your conception of how that photo appears to you is the proof. That's why i'm saying the criticism about some_blackguy itt is not really reasonable. To the coli, Sargon of the Akkad is probably considered the same as Richard Spencer. You can't make a proper judgement when you're that unaware.

People are right to assume he should have known she was a race realist.
They can, I just don't think they're being reasonable.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
That's not the context that this photo was taken under. And that's part of my point, ppl are completely oblivious to the communities outside of the coli because they never leave here, and they use that ignorance to mischaracterize a situation. The fact that you categorize the skeptic community as a generic "white friend" in your conception of how that photo appears to you is the proof. That's why i'm saying the criticism about some_blackguy itt is not really reasonable. To the coli, Sargon of the Akkad is probably considered the same as Richard Spencer. You can't make a proper judgement when you're that unaware.

They can, I just don't think they're being reasonable.
Breh he's a Youtuber with a solid following who discusses his political views all the time.

He knows what that flag is modeled after.

So again, you're supposed to be surprised that anyone who's willing to use that flag is racist? Really?

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Jesus Christ at the comments :snoop:..

Internet garbage at it's finest. Had no idea this was the same chick from that other thread. I went and dapped some guy post saying she was hot :gucci:..:why:

Last edited: