Youtube Critics beefing over anti-DC agenda

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Grace seems like a level headed person. I don't always agree with her but she seems genuinely fair the majority of the time and never gave off a bandwagoner vibe.
I think she's a genuine fan of things, and doesn't have much reinforcement as far as belonging to a channel with other personalities. She's out there doing what she does, sometimes corny, rarely off base, but doing her.

Her and I are similar, where we're fans of it all, but DC shyt is in our hearts. Maybe it's the bytch in me, but I'm not as willing to cape for shyt like she did, and sometimes her presentation suffers because of it. It's hard to be subjective and stan at the same time, so I can see how she could be clowned on.

I like her a lot, and I hope she stays doing her if she gets mad hate after this.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
it's like Sega v Nintendo.

shyt is real in these YouTube streetz
my older brother rocked one of his homeboys in the head with one of them mini Louisville Sluggers over some Nintendo Sega argument when I was younger
money still got blood in his eye :deadmanny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

giphy.gif

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Some people just didn't like the film, it's not an anti DC agenda :yeshrug:

I do think a lot of people hate Snyder though but had nothing to do with the film
The film took itself too seriously and when you do that, you're prone to even more harsh criticism than lighter tones. Also the editing issues didn't help.