YouTube to Remove Thousands of Videos Pushing Extreme Views

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Also, since this is TLR, I'd like to preface this thread by saying this:

If you're worried that your favorite YouTubers might get touched (:dame: ) if they're purging anti-semitic, neo-Nazi, misogynist content, what does that say about the kinds of videos you watch? :dame:

In case you ain't get the memo....they banned Farrakhan for what they deem "hate speech".

There are plenty of other black pundits that walk the line between what could be deemed racist/supremacist and cultural pride. There also plenty of black pundits that aren't hateful about LGBTQ, but will not be silent on certain movements they see as questionable....that itself according to our tech overlords could be devised as "hate speech".

It's really whatever tech overlords are told by these non-profits determine is "hate speech".

It's actually interesting to see what they will allow, when it would be deemed disgusting behavior not to long ago....:sitdown:

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
There are plenty of other black pundits that walk the line between what could be deemed racist/supremacist and cultural pride. There also plenty of black pundits that aren't hateful about LGBTQ, but will not be silent on certain movements they see as questionable....that itself according to our tech overlords could be devised S "hate speech".

It's really whatever tech overlord are told by these non-profits determine is "hate speech".

Then those Black pundits need to hold this L. :kanyebp:

F*ck extremists. :kanyebp:

EDIT: Also...

In before ranty word-salad about how this is bad for alternative news media and independent black news voices...somehow :comeon:

Honestly, if you're worried that your favorite YouTubers might get touched (:dame: ) if anti-semitic, neo-Nazi, misogynist content is being purged, that says a lot about the kinds of videos you watch. :dame:

Right on cue. :skip:

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm not a fan of Farrakhan, and I'm not sympathetic to his views just because he's Black.

Well that's fine.....glad you keeping it honest, but as I said even people who agree with Farrakhan and say some similar things that you do like...could easily be censored, based on whatever ambiguous criteria they come up with .

They'll never ban people that actually lie us into wars resulting in the deaths of millions, millions injured, millions psychologically damaged, trillions in taxpayer dollars, and destroyed infrastructure and cities....never get banned....:sas1:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm concerned that this will offer them cover to remove videos from the likes of Professor Black Truth and other pro-black intellectuals whose content consists of deconstructing the common lies of white supremacy. :francis:

Yep, the pro black youtubers will be the first to go...:francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well that's fine.....glad you keeping it honest, but as I said even people who agree with Farrakhan and say some similar things that you do like...could easily be censored, based on whatever ambiguous criteria they come up with .

They'll never ban people that actually lie us into wars resulting in the deaths of millions, millions injured, millions psychologically damaged, trillions in taxpayer dollars, and destroyed infrastructure and cities....never get banned....:sas1:.

With his logic he’d be fine with the coli censoring all his posts because he has the word “black” in his screen name :troll:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

So the solution is, what...the status quo?

Do nothing?

"Engage with their arguments", or whatever that means? :mjlol:

Yeah, f*ck that. Get those Neo-Nazis the f*ck up outta here. :cambybp:

More harm is being done waiting on some godlike, benevolent Black YouTuber to come forth and destroy all the white supremacists. :denzelcmonson: