Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man please. What realistic addition would change the trajectory of this team. don’t nobody want frank, knox, etc.
I keep hearing improve the team with no logical conclusions. Every team goes through injuries it’s part of the game. Yal don’t contextualize overachieving and want to throw whatever out there to players.
celtics went and got Fournier after we showed interest and they still look bad. The assumption that whatever we would get would make a difference is funny considering thibs just gonna play whoever the fukk he wants anyway :mjlol:
We just had Derrick rose out and he plays our backup pg 13 minutes.
Company man would play him 25 minutes or more if he cared about shyt like that
Fournier would have helped us.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Fournier would have helped us.

what would he do that burks isnt?

yal have these thoughts that everyone else is better than what they are
we got like 5 sg's or players that can play that position. we need big wings or center help
the only way he could conceivably help is if he took away minutes from payton...but that wouldnt even happen with thibs

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York

0ZzJh6x.gif

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what would he do that burks isnt?

yal have these thoughts that everyone else is better than what they are
we got like 5 sg's or players that can play that position. we need big wings or center help
the only way he could conceivably help is if he took away minutes from payton...but that wouldnt even happen with thibs

so your pretty much saying that this is da best we could done? there was absolutely no scenario available where we could improve da team for da season half stretch? just cut rivers and strap our boots?

:mjlol:dolan loves fans like you

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This was cathartic to write out. I went in on a lot more than just Payton. He’s the focal point but man is there blame to go around. How often can this team blow massive leads before we start getting on them for letting their foot off the gas? Payton was bad. RJ fell off late. Randle was facing more and more attention. Thibs wasn’t playing our best fourth quarter player of the last couple weeks. So many mistakes!

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
so your pretty much saying that this is da best we could done? there was absolutely no scenario available where we could improve da team for da season half stretch? just cut rivers and strap our boots?

lmao you have zero answers. we added d rose. Should we have tried to trade for vucevic:mjlol:
I dont understand your logic bro
We need to upgrade our roster. with who I ask....
and you just juelz about nothing. Nobody on the market would have been worth the price and none of them would have changed this teams ceiling that much.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Only guys I would have liked are Zo and Norman Powell.

Norman Powell got traded for Rodney Hood and Gary Trent Jr. we don’t have that type of package.

No point in trading or signing mid that wouldn’t move the needle.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only guys I would have liked are Zo and Norman Powell.

Norman Powell got traded for Rodney Hood and Gary Trent Jr. we don’t have that type of package.

No point in trading or signing mid that wouldn’t move the needle.
shyt I would’ve traded a few draft picks and Austin rivers for him.